Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 04:55 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

This is the guest house at Threshfield where we'll be staying when we go up to the Yorkshire Dales on Monday next. We have the apartment which is the extension in the photo. It overlooks the river Wharfe so there are water birds directly looking out of the windows.
We had our first lot of home-grown sprouts on Sunday........and very tasty they were too!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 08:38 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning fellow members drizzle and fog here this morning.
I have little Hannah with me today and we are off now to make things out of play dough

Enjoy your day everyone
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone. Very grey and dull here but not too cold.

I have to wait in for the washing machine repair man - I washed a few pairs of shoes and some of them disintegrated in the machine and blocked all the pipes up - I hope he can fix it

On a good note, eldest granddaughter (Lauren - tired of typing granddaughter all the time) is coming down today instead of yesterday so a good laugh and natter is on the cards
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone. I bet you wont try washing shoes again and its a lesson to us all.
Alan when you say - It overlooks the river Wharfe so there are water birds directly looking out of the windows.
Does that mean they are also directly looking at you
My washing is ready to go out in the cloud as no sun yesterday so as wet
at they came out of the washing machine. Please come out today Sun.
Have a nice day all.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 09:41 AM

Good morning all, a grey day here.

Remember one of my dau in laws putting all her footwear in the washing machine, washing machine was ok after, which is more than can be said for her footwear. Think it was a hot wash too, not a cooler gentler wash.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 09:59 AM

Morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 10:03 AM

Good morning.
Foggy here too, so quite damp and miserable.
Nice cottage Alan - hope you enjoy your stay.
We are waiting for shopping and then the day is ours. Probably some more tidying in the garden.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 11:21 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot sunny day here. I had a lie in this morning, I was so tired after two hectic days of going out with friends, I enjoyed it though.
Today I'm just going to 'potter' about until it's time to go to Spanish class, I don't think I can summon up much energy for rushing today. The cottage looks lovely Alan, I hope you enjoy your stay there. Have a good day everyone.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Alan when you say - It overlooks the river Wharfe so there are water birds directly looking out of the windows.
Does that mean they are also directly looking at you .
I doubt it Sandra, I'm more interested in them than they are in me !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:15 PM

Good afternoon all, not a bad day here, not as sunny as it was but still warm. I'm in for a lunch break then out to work again until about 5.30, no lunchtime pub today for me.
Take care Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top