Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 05:21 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken at a cat sanctuary on Isola Monte at lake Iseo in Italy.
Autumn pruning of my fruit trees completed, next to start on is the winter digging............all help welcome. Mark, you're into things physical, how about helping an octogenarian ?
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning ....
Nice pic.
Im going to have a lazy day today just a bit of gardening as I did a long walk yesterday acting as guide to a person staying here in the village for a walking holiday. We left at 7.30am and got back famished at 5pm quick swim in the lac then home for my tea ....
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 08:13 AM

Morning, love the cat snap. Dark and dreary here in belfast the morning. Heading off to meet some friends for coffee later.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 08:15 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely day yesterday so got some more washing dried. Not to confident for today. Having a restful day as I feel as though I deserve it
Going to watch the cycling from the Worlds this arvo as Sir Bradley is trying to win the time trail today. Sunday he will be helping Chris Froome
get the World title. So very exciting for cycling fans like myself.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 08:39 AM

Good morning fellow members thick fog here this morning so not very pleasant.

I have Hannah with me again today, exhausting work
Enjoy your day everyone.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 09:36 AM

Good morning, from a rather soggy Wirral, we had mist for a short while but that has cleared.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 09:48 AM

Good morning - saw a squirrel just now - so I am happy .....
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 09:52 AM

Good morning, misty here but the sun is trying to break through.
Off to the garden centre later to pick up some large trays for the greenhouse - might have lunch there
Hope your day is good everyone.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 10:01 AM

Hope it wasn't a grey Pats .. even the RSPCA consider them as vermin.
Destructive little devils They've started on my newly planted winter baskets, pulled out most plants in one.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Hope it wasn't a grey Pats .. even the RSPCA consider them as vermin.
Destructive little devils They've started on my newly planted winter baskets, pulled out most plants in one.

Jan darlin' - although I live in the centre of the city, I often see an urban 'grey' squirrel runing along the ridge line of the houses in the street running parallel to my home. They clamber up the fire escape ladders and feed on the hanging baskets of nuts neighbours put out for the birds.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top