Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 10:42 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Hope it wasn't a grey Pats .. even the RSPCA consider them as vermin.
Destructive little devils They've started on my newly planted winter baskets, pulled out most plants in one.
I'm not telling .......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 12:29 PM

Good afternoon all, dull and dreary here today, I wasn't exactly up with the Lark this morning, watching John Nettles into the wee hours then conked out at about 3.30 am, bodies all over the place I love that series, the wife didn't call me and let me sleep till 11am, very considerate of her don't you think.
Ya all have a good day now Folks ya hear.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Another stay at home day for me! A good night's sleep. Went to bed just after 10pm, put in earplugs in case the gits upstairs made a noise coming in. Awoke around 5.30 so made a cup of coffee (mix of ordinary and decaff), back to sleep/rest till around 8.45.

Taking time watching telly then after getting my paper, ironed some laundry (towels/teatowels for getting rid), washed some blouses that were in the carboot (people chuck them about and they get dirty), cooked a lovely roast pork lunch.

Watched a bit of telly, then into bed for a shuteye. surprised to surface at 5.15, cup of tea, washed up.

Sheesh, very lazy methinks!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 05:45 PM

Should have gone for another walk this afternoon but, you know, bed beckoned!

My brother & his wife went to the GP a while ago saying they both felt tired in the afternoons and had to go to bed so the GP replied, well why not? If you are tired, what's wrong with that? I absolutely agree, which is why I readily have an afternoon shuteye if I can!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Should have gone for another walk this afternoon but, you know, bed beckoned!

My brother & his wife went to the GP a while ago saying they both felt tired in the afternoons and had to go to bed so the GP replied, well why not? If you are tired, what's wrong with that? I absolutely agree, which is why I readily have an afternoon shuteye if I can!
I always have a nap after lunch. I've read many times that an afternoon nap is perfectly natural and is quite beneficial to ones health.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 08:33 PM

Ah lovely Pussy Cats, they look very happy and healthy.

Have been busy today, going to see my Mum, cleaning her flat out and doing her shopping. My computer broke down on me yesterday, had to have the Computer Man down to try and fix it, now tonight it's playing up again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2013, 09:17 PM

Have spent the day in Cardiff, window shopping and sight seeing ..... had a lovely day and feel tired out now!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top