Join for free
Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 03:44 PM

The Supernatural

I enjoy reading stories of the supernatural /UFOs/Aliens as well...do you have any interesting supernatural happenings that have occured to you or someone you know?

Please share them if you will
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 04:38 PM

Re: The Supernatural

Hi Aysa yes i have one that i will share with you i was living in Bury st Edmunds in Suffolk at the time this happened it was a Sunday morning. I was out walking with a ladyfriend it was still quite early and the roads were quiet. As we walked along i happened to look across the road and saw this beautiful looking lady standing there staring at me she gave me a lovely smile and a wave then just dissapeared. She had very long black hair and her clothes at a guess i would say were Georgian fashion. I really do not mind if members scoff at what i have just written as i know its true i was there and witnessed it.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 04:50 PM

We were once running an event in an old building which had a café downstairs.

Both myself and my husband were stood in the café chatting to some ladies and I noticed that there was an older man and a women sat at a table (she had her back to me). I kept looking at them to say something, and the gentleman kept looking at me as well, but as we were chatting I did not get a chance, I looked at them a few times to say something.
When we had finished chatting I went to walk over to the couple at the table to find there was no one there.

They would have had to walk passed us to go either upstairs or out the door. My husband had seen them and so had one of the ladies we were chatting to.

Cannot be explained. I also know this is true and still wonder who the gentleman was to this day.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 04:57 PM

My then sister in law appeared on BBC2 many years ago as it seemed she attracted a poltergeist as a young girl. We had to go to the house of someone with a posh new tv to watch it.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 06:57 PM

Thankyou all for your accounts,Doc that mustve been quite unsettling knowing that the lady just vanished..and Shirley it seems a similar thing that you experienced as well,I sometimes wonder if they are short shadows of another world ..

My dad had a very unnerving experience that he told me about ..
He was born in Czechoslovakia and as a young man he was living in the Ukraine and was with another lad at the time ..they were messing about walking in the countryside it was a sunny day clear skies..they were able to look at the sun as it suddenly turned a blood red and in silhouette across the sun they saw horses and soldiers with guns fighting a battle..they both sat and looked as it faded away ...
Shortly after this happened WW2 broke out and my dad was called to fight for the Russian army..
He and his friend were convinced that they witnessed a premonition of war coming!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 09:28 PM

I love to hear peoples accounts of mysterious events and I would never belittle their experiences, as far as I'm concerned we know very little about how things work in life and in death, there has to be something more powerful than humans.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 10:33 PM

I think humans have more power in them than they realize, they have just forgotten were all the buttons are!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 07:15 AM

I did speak of this in another thread earlier this year. My niece moved into a converted barn at Christmas. Since moving in she's had small stones thrown at her, she's seen people in the bedroom, and this week while sitting on the sofa during the day , a woman materialised by the other sofa for a second or two then disappeared. In full daylight too.

She lives alone , sleeps with the lights on . She's desperate to move but prices high in Surrey to rent.

I went to see my sister a few weeks ago. The barn is beautiful , light and airy, yet the bedroom was permanently cold , most activity is in one main corner of the bedroom. But seeing the woman in the lounge during the day was a shock for her .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 10:57 AM

I too love hearing other peoples accounts of what they have seen.

Aysa I bet it scared your dad and his friend with what they both saw.

Both myself and my husband have seen that many things we ought to write a book.

Another time we were out in the car going to a garden centre, it was on the right hand side of the road so I signalled and was pulling into the section of the road with the arrow to wait until on coming traffic had passed, there were no cars in sight so was about to move when a car came hurtling towards me, I screamed because he was going to hit me when I looked again there was nothing there, it wasent just me my husband saw it as well. When we parked up I went for a very strong cup of coffee to calm down, oh and the bathroom. I kept saying to my husband you did see it didn't you. Very scary.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 11:50 AM

Only just remembered this one it was back in the 1970's i got out of bed went down stairs my mother was already up peeling spuds at the kitchen sink i stood behind her and just happened to look up at the sky and saw this silver disc high in the sky i told my mother but she wasn' t really interested i watched it for awhile motionless it was, then i spotted a smaller silver disc heading towards the larger one it dissapeared into the larger disc and suddenly the larger disc just shot away at a terrific speed and was gone. This was the first i had ever thought about UFO's. Little did i realise at the time what was going to happen to me in 2012👽

Page 1 of 60 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top