Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 04:44 PM

How many email accounts do you have?

I have 2 - gmail and icloud. Any more than that and I think I'd get confused. I try and use the gmail account for more personal emails and the icloud account for business but there is some overlapping.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 05:17 PM

Re: How many email accounts do you have?

One personal

One for each bank

One for online shopping

One for general websites such as here

One for face book

All download to phone in their separate folders.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 06:29 PM

I have two, one for trusted people/companies. Then a second for online purchases or sites that I consider will send me junk mail.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 06:31 PM

13.5 at the moment
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 06:46 PM

In theory I have an unlimited number of email address as I have my own domain name so I could receive emails addressed as anything from info@my domain name to that f&&&*$£@ my domain name. I have 3 x Gmail accounts and an Outlook.com email address too.

One of my Gmail accounts redirects to my domain name, one I have for messages from this site and others and the third Gmail is a catch-all account which I give to companies if I sign up for anything. In this way I can keep tabs on those who send me junk.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 06:55 PM

None - Or maybe I can't count.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 07:12 PM

The problem I have - across various devices - is that my icloud account will pickup all my gmail emails but not the other way round. I've been unable to configure this correctly so I just run with it.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 07:41 PM

Four or five! Or even six. I just had this silly mad moment of opening a further account with Yahoo. Then I opened a Hotmail one, for when I hosted the computer class, to try and learn it, to help the pupils. Then I had a Google one for when my neighbours set up a group account for our residents' meetings.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
The problem I have - across various devices - is that my icloud account will pickup all my gmail emails but not the other way round. I've been unable to configure this correctly so I just run with it.
Always the best way to deal with life’s traumas, just go with the flow, roll with the punches
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
In theory I have an unlimited number of email address as I have my own domain name so I could receive emails addressed as anything from info@my domain name to that f&&&*$£@ my domain name. I have 3 x Gmail accounts and an Outlook.com email address too.

One of my Gmail accounts redirects to my domain name, one I have for messages from this site and others and the third Gmail is a catch-all account which I give to companies if I sign up for anything. In this way I can keep tabs on those who send me junk.

Why on earth do you want so many email addresses?

What does "having your domain" mean?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top