Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 11:16 AM

How often do you look at the clock and notice that it is 11:11?

This seems to be a phenomenom and there is plenty on Google about it.

It just happened to me. I probably randomly look at the clock dozens of times a day but 11:11 sticks out. Obviously it can only be that time twice a day, but the frequency I notice it spooks me a little. And I'm usually in bed at 11 at night, but if I'm awake I'll often glance at my bedside clock at exactly that time. A little harder to notice with an analogue clock, I suppose.

I read somewhere that it is the spirits reminding us that they are around.

https://willowsoul.com/blogs/numbers...eaning-of-1111
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 11:19 AM

Re: How often do you look at the clock and notice that it is 11:11?

I've been seeing 11 11 for years , it makes me smile . I used to think it had some magical meaning but not anymore . I test it sometimes by glancing at the clock and yes sometimes it's exact and of course others like just now 11.21
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've been seeing 11 11 for years , it makes me smile . I used to think it had some magical meaning but not anymore . I test it sometimes by glancing at the clock and yes sometimes it's exact and of course others like just now 11.21
So it's something you've noticed then. Do you think you look at your clock and 11:11 appears more than usual, or is it just that you've forgotten all the times you've looked at your clock and it's, say 6:54?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 11:26 AM

I can't remember when I last noticed that.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

31-05-2018, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I can't remember when I last noticed that.
Do you have a digital clock in your house you occasionally look at?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Do you have a digital clock in your house you occasionally look at?
We have a lot of digital, as well as analogue clocks. Clocks are our thing.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

31-05-2018, 12:01 PM

Yes, I like clocks too.

I don't have an analogue one, though, I think I would find it hard to read unless it was one of those big ones that go on the wall.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

31-05-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Yes, I like clocks too.

I don't have an analogue one, though, I think I would find it hard to read unless it was one of those big ones that go on the wall.
We have one of those in every room as well as a number of other clocks. Most are time controlled, I like to know the time to the nearest second.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

31-05-2018, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
We have one of those in every room as well as a number of other clocks. Most are time controlled, I like to know the time to the nearest second.
I'm the same - I've got a radio-controlled Casio watch and I synchronise all my clocks and watches to this one watch. One of my clocks is radio-controlled but, interestingly, it loses 3 seconds over the day before it seeks out the time signal at 2am every night and corrects itself. So, not all radio-controlled clocks are always exactly right.

My expensive watch is analogue and I don't mind its being a few seconds slow or fast as complete accuracy is impossible with a mechanical movement.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2018, 01:24 PM

Ffosse I just glance at the clock be it in the car or on the mobile phone and it's 11.11 it does fascinate me I'd say it happens a couple of times a week,. As I said it's happened for years as far back as I can remember

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top