Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 09:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone fine at the moment but dull and humid, good slug weather

Not a lot planned for today, I would like to wash some paintwork but it is not really the right kind of weather, too damp.

I am feeling a bit 'down' having refused to go with my family to see another part of the family so upsetting everyone .
I do not want to spend hours with a dog on my knee being driven on crowded motorways in order to spend two days sitting around with a lot of people. I have spent my whole life doing what other people want and think at my age I should now be left alone to do what I want.
Rant over

Enjoy your day ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 10:19 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day here which will be good for the garden after all the rain recently.

Shopping to do shortly.

Enjoy your day everyone 🌞
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 11:00 AM

Good Morning everyone
Beautiful sunshine today.
Hubby has a Birthday.
Enjoy your day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2018, 11:59 AM

Good morning all.
Another sunny day here. Happy birthday to Mr sweetie pie. Enjoy your day everyone and if you're under the weather hope you will be feeling better soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top