Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:43 PM

Re: Fabulous weekend

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
It certainly looks like you had a great weekend ...let's hope you have many more fun times an laughter. It's good to go a little wild now an then lol
Aysaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by rhian ->
aysaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
LQ, l have just looked at your such happy pics and cannot understand why anyone would deny you your fun, laughter and brilliant good time. It keeps you young to laugh!

In my mind, you only come this way once. You have to make the most of it and stuff anyone who thinks otherwise.
thanks Art, I said that to my work colleague today, we are a long time dead and not here for long so why not having a bloody good time whilst we can, I intend to continue doing so as long as I can. We are planning our next trip in October already
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 09:34 PM

By 'ec Queenie..... that looked a good time.

The piccies are brilliant - you all look like you're well and truly on the way to those lovely aching bellies and sore faces with laughing so much

Not often I check profiles, but I had to follow the trail to your piccies. You look great and are obviously such fun to be around too
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
By 'ec Queenie..... that looked a good time.

The piccies are brilliant - you all look like you're well and truly on the way to those lovely aching bellies and sore faces with laughing so much

Not often I check profiles, but I had to follow the trail to your piccies. You look great and are obviously such fun to be around too
Thank you Pesta, thats really nice of you to say that. I do enjoy making fun times and memories.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 10:49 PM

I couldn't make out where these pictures were that everyone's talking about.
I have finally realised they are in your album!

You look so happy LQ, and long may it continue.
Laughter really does make the world go round doesn't it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

04-06-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I couldn't make out where these pictures were that everyone's talking about.
I have finally realised they are in your album!

You look so happy LQ, and long may it continue.
Laughter really does make the world go round doesn't it.
It sure does mups. Best sound in the world is the sound of laughter. Xx

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top