Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 06:45 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good Morning everyone.

It's here again - Monday!

Housework day here and my first task is ... evicting the Harvest Mouse that came in via the washing machine outlet pipe. I think starting the first wash may scare it out anyway.
Those cats are useless - both sat looking at it last night - wouldn't do anything about it though - said it didn't smell of catnip so they weren't touching it!!

Enjoy your day - mine's going to be busy.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 06:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all.
Tabby I have a similar problem with my cats...... I think it is called "spoiled cat syndrome" !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 06:57 AM

Hi

Good Morning all.

Another lovely day forecast.

I am making lists today of people who I have to notify of my move, it is amazing how many there are.

Fortunately there are a number of online tools to help in this.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning all.

I am making lists today of people who I have to notify of my move, it is amazing how many there are.

Have a good day all.
Well, I hope it includes us - along with invites to the 'house warming!'
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:11 AM

Good morning all.

Have stripped both beds this morning, one lot of sheets already washed, dried and put away, the other washed, and in the tumble dryer.

Got the Plumber coming at 11am to fit a new Toilet.

Our last Cat Billy never killed anything and one day a Mouse came into the kitchen, Billy chased it, then all of a sudden he caught it, he just put his paw on the Mouse tail, I said good boy Billy, hold it there and I will pick him up, what did he do, just as I went to pick the Mouse up, Billy took his Paw off and the Mouse got away.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:13 AM

Swimfeeders, what I do is, I type a Moving address out on nice stationery then I sent it to my friends by email, that way you save your stamps.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning all.

Have a good day all.
What day are you moving Swim?
Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:26 AM

Good morning all,

It's already warm here. We're expecting temperatures around the high 20's to low 30's for the whole week.

I'm helping a neighbour pull down and rebuild a sandstone wall this week. I'm guessing some of the blocks weigh around 150kg. It should be interesting.

Enjoy your day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:29 AM

Morning all.

I've no plans for today - just see what turns up.

Good luck with your move SF.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Swimfeeders, what I do is, I type a Moving address out on nice stationery then I sent it to my friends by email, that way you save your stamps.
Hi

Good idea Susie, I will do that.

I am just looking at the NHS, Insurance, Pensions, HMRC, DVLA etc at the moment.

The NHS is a nightmare, no central way of doing it.

Changing GP is easy, but telling every different Hospital is a nightmare.

Even different specialities at the same Hospital require a separate notification, not just of address but of a new phone number.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top