Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 01:50 PM

How to annoy people politely

To annoy people who constantly talk on their cell
phone .. when you are with them .. talk about yourself
in the third person ...

Sugarbug is going to do just that !!

Practice here ... to talk in the third person ...
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 01:53 PM

Re: How to annoy people politely

Mr Ploppy doesn't have a cell phone. He uses a mobile phone instead.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 01:55 PM

Kick them in the .............
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:00 PM

Sugarbug feel that Mr Ploppy doesn't need a cell or a mobile phone ...

You can't call yourself Mr Ploppy ..

Sugarbug thinks she has friends .. as for Mr Ploppy , sugarbug feels he has none .
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
in the third person ...

Sugarbug is going to do just that !!

Practice here ... to talk in the third person ...
Except that someone will call the men in white coats to take you away!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:11 PM

Sugar my sweet friend, you simply need to hide your phone and ask to borrow theirs, then accidentally drop it in some coffee - solved.

Mr Poppy has a thing about glass eyes today, so no sense from him.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:12 PM

gumbud 'e know wotta uz means and can talk de lingo - so no worries - gumbud 'e uzza de mobil phonna and de cellar phona too - deh worka very well in da cellar - gumbud 'e lika to talk to de 'hole world on de 'phone many times - hurrah!!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Not too long back....waiting room..local hospital...packed with people..Rehab accompanied by daughter waiting for a blood test...I am 184th in the queue.they have just called for number 23 ...I am at the point of despair and rapidly approaching Defcon 1...then...wandering in front of us all....a very large Afro Caribbean lady shouting down her mobile...I listened for about 15 secs, she had yet to draw breath...I bloody flipped, I shouted, ‘ you don’t need a phone darling, she can bloody hear you from here,’ Daughter sinks into here seat, Daaad! ’ much tittering from the waiting patients, look of hate from Lady who stomps off like an angry hippo...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 02:51 PM

Hi Sugar

in the third person ...
...I doubt some of them would even notice
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Not too long back....waiting room..local hospital...packed with people..Rehab accompanied by daughter waiting for a blood test...I am 184th in the queue.they have just called for number 23 ...I am at the point of despair and rapidly approaching Defcon 1...then...wandering in front of us all....a very large Afro Caribbean lady shouting down her mobile...I listened for about 15 secs, she had yet to draw breath...I bloody flipped, I shouted, ‘ you don’t need a phone darling, she can bloody hear you from here,’ Daughter sinks into here seat, Daaad! ’ much tittering from the waiting patients, look of hate from Lady who stomps off like an angry hippo...
Dongles loves that story.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top