Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 03:52 PM

This is weird!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44353321

I think it is a parent's duty to be with their children during a flight, in case they are needed. Flying in a different section to them is a dereliction of duty, imo.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 04:00 PM

Re: This is weird!

Not weird - but it is selfish and inconsiderate.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 04:36 PM

If parents want to fly with their kids then they should be responsible for them on the flight. I do not agree with Kirstie or her partner putting them in a different area of the plane. They should fly together as a family. Totally selfish IMO to fly business & put the kids economy. With the money she & probably her OH earn they should be able to afford for all to be together.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 04:46 PM

Its up to her what she does I guess but I personally would never in a million years fly in a separate part of the plane from my children. I would hate to be apart from my children should the unthinkable happen.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
If parents want to fly with their kids then they should be responsible for them on the flight. I do not agree with Kirstie or her partner putting them in a different area of the plane. They should fly together as a family. Totally selfish IMO to fly business & put the kids economy. With the money she & probably her OH earn they should be able to afford for all to be together.
It is very unfair on other passengers to have unattended kids who might misbehave.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:15 PM

If the kids misbehave and are slapped by other passengers for doing so, then Kirstie Allsopp cannot complain can she???
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:18 PM

I wouldn't have my children sitting in a different cabin to myself, they need to be with me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:29 PM

I agree with all the above. I always thought she was a bit of a ..........
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 05:31 PM

The boys are 10 yrs and 12 yrs, so I can understand that they both don't want mum and dad cuddled up next to them. I don't understand why Kirsty and hubby can't travel economy class a few seats further away from the children. It's not as if they'd get mobbed on a flight , and they could have even more 'shed loads of holidays' with the money saved.
They probably want to watch 'adult movies' away from kids prying eyes.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2018, 07:36 PM

I love Kirsty...and Phil too but l was surprised at her, regarding this.

I would want to be with my children too but everyone to their own.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top