Join for free
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 10:45 AM

Am I daft enough?

Can't find the original thread about Christmas Day loneliness. I said I would be there to join in the chat and that I would be easy to spot because of my antlers and big red nose. Seems that a few of you think I am joking and that I won't be there. Well, I will be there. Take a look and wish all the lonely people a Merry Christmas and help make their Christmas Day a happier one.
Going to polish my antlers now and shine up my big red nose. ....???? You don't believe me do you? You don't think I am daft enough to do anything like that. I am sure that some of you, out of curiosity, will look in.
AM I DAFT ENOUGH? The only way to find out is pop in and wish all the lonely people a Merry Christmas.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 10:52 AM

Re: Am I daft enough?

Here you are Peripheral, it is in the Christmas section...

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=58215
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 11:48 AM

Write it down peripheral or tie a bow to it so you know where it is.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Write it down peripheral or tie a bow to it so you know where it is.
Good idea Longdogs. Trouble is, there isn't enough to tie a bow to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top