Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:02 AM

Good Morning Christmas Eve.

Celebrations for me - It's my birthday.

I'm really looking forward to a meal out with all my family tonight.
There will be 16 of us. All my grandchildren & children together. It's the only time it happens.

BUT!

Grrrr - why did I leave my mobile phone in the bedroom? Woken by a text at 6.15 saying 'Your account is currently under review. Please complete the security forms to avoid restrictions. qb-support.info Signed PP.
Who the heck is PP. Should I take any notice of this I wonder?..

Have a good day everybody.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:21 AM

Re: Good Morning Christmas Eve.

Happy Birthday Carol...........hope you have a wonderful day. xx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
C

Grrrr - why did I leave my mobile phone in the bedroom? Woken by a text at 6.15 saying 'Your account is currently under review. Please complete the security forms to avoid restrictions. qb-support.info Signed PP.
Who the heck is PP. Should I take any notice of this I wonder?..

Have a good day everybody.
Happy Birthday Carol
Good morning everyone.

I would ignore the message, Carol, no service provider sends texts at that hour of the day!

I am doing not a lot this morning - visiting friends this afternoon - not sure about this evening!

Have fun everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:25 AM

Good morning all.

Happy Birthday Carol, 21 again!!

Ignore the text message, its a Scam.

No cooking for me today, we are going out to the Indian Restaurant for lunch.

Carol have a great meal with your family, 16 is a lot of family.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:28 AM

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stiring not EVEN a mouse

Happy Christmas everyone

And Happy Birthday Carol...and no don't open the text...delete it. I hope you have a lovely day.

Today is the day of my safari supper well not really a supper as it starts with drinks at a friend's house at 3pm...everything is ready just have to set the table and make it pretty.

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas Eve...and an even better Christmas x
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:50 AM

Hi

Good Morning All and Happy Birthday Carol.

Thick fog here, garden saturated and river is flooded.

I am going to see the pretendies this evening, Polish Christmas is Christmas Eve, together with a huge meal.

Have a good day all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 08:57 AM

Good morning everybody.
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas & I understand that Santa is only going to leave presents for those who remain sober.

Is that why the children get the most presents?

EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 09:16 AM

Good morning everyone and a very Happy Christmas to you all. Happy Birthday Carol...a few more hours and you would have become the new Messiah!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 09:35 AM

Happy birthday carol and Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time . I hope you get spoiled xxx
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good morning everyone and a very Happy Christmas to you all. Happy Birthday Carol...a few more hours and you would have become the new Messiah!
My husband is the new Messiah as his birthday is tomorrow, he his mother was called Mary too! His dad was called Harold though lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top