Join for free
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 12:08 PM

An exciting early hour.

It has been an eventful hour of the morning.
I was laying in bed watching Tomb Raider on Netflix, a really rubbish film in so many way, when my cat Millie made it known that it was time for her walk. I got dressed in clean jeans etc, popped my big coat on and opened the front door to see this lying on the mat, no idea who it is from though I suspect it was a lady I meet with her West highland Terrier when out with Millie and who was aware of my recent bereavement, a touching gesture.

On the walk I saw that some wag had dressed a fly tipped fridge freezer.

And finally I got home to find that I did not have my keys or in fact anything that usually resides in my pockets because it was all sitting on the dressing table. Not an issue says I as I have a spare set hidden in an old electrical box above the front door except that is sealed with two cable ties and not thinking the planking of keys and sealing of box through I did not provide a means of cutting said ties.
Fortunately a neighbour a couple of doors away was up and knife provided and keys provided.
Great I am now in the house but minus a cat which I suspected she followed me to the neighbours house an area she is not familiar with and also on the main road which she rarely goes near. Millie will tend just to sit and wait for me to find her which she had indeed done as she was sat on the neighbours path.
What an exciting life I lead.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 12:52 PM

Re: An exciting early hour.

Oh Mr Fraggle I do hope Millie finds her way home. X
You should stop watching those rubbish films, it will put ideas in your head.
Glad you got into your home safely. X
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh Mr Fraggle I do hope Millie finds her way home. X
You should stop watching those rubbish films, it will put ideas in your head.
Glad you got into your home safely. X
I found her so she came when called.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I found her so she came when called.
Thank goodness for that. X
I think there are some pics.
I will go and look. X
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 01:31 PM

Mr Fraggle, what a lovely start to your Christmas....especially the fact that the beautiful Millie came home safely.

I hope you manage to have a chat on here over Christmas...sometimes us idiots are more entertaining that Netflix.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top