Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 05:25 PM

Re: Is anyone else not changing their diet over the festive period?

Imagine, if you will, a pig snuffling through a fresh bucket of scraps squealing,snorting and grunting, eating everything in sight.....that’ll be me enjoying my Christmas lunch
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Are you a Vegan nutter????
Having cancer I'm on a diet of things I can eat and things I cant, otherwise I'd throw up everything, although now I'm trying to eat as much of the things I do Like as possible.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Imagine, if you will, a pig snuffling through a fresh bucket of scraps squealing,snorting and grunting, eating everything in sight.....that’ll be me enjoying my Christmas lunch
That sounds like fun.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 05:49 PM

Definitely not changing my diet, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I'm not. I'm having a macaroni cheese with grilled tomatos, just a normal tea for me.

I don't eat sweets, either. For fruit, I've got bananas an apple and some red grapes.
Hi Ffosse I won't be changing my diet very much.
Since making lifestyle changes 2 years ago I feel better sticking to healthy foods.

I have made some thyme/red onion/goats cheese tarts to have with salad for lunch tomorrow then a concession to christmas damson jelly made with damsons picked last summer and cream.

Tea at my sons will be a cold table with bread/cheeses/olives and fruit they are having a Christmas dinner today of duck so tomorrow will be a relaxed day with no cooking and playing games.

I hope you manage to have a plesent day Ffosse and to enjoy some food....x
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 06:37 PM

Will be over at my daughters for Christmas dinner, chicken and beef with all the trimmings so yes, I am changing my diet for one day - back to normal afterwards though and on a simpler diet.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 06:53 PM

I'll be pigging out tomorrow on all those tasty festive treats as usual and eating the leftovers on Boxing Day. I plan to take it easy on the beer though until Thursday when we're all off out on the razz. Back at the gym on Friday to get back into shape again
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 06:59 PM

Nope, not changing my diet over the Christmas period. I've proved i can lose weight if i wish just by cutting out most sweet, sugary and fat foods. In five weeks. Thanks to my pre diabetic course i have lost a stone in five weeks, so i shall eat, drink and be merry till the start of the New Year then i shall eat sensibly again after that.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Nope, not changing my diet over the Christmas period. I've proved i can lose weight if i wish just by cutting out most sweet, sugary and fat foods. In five weeks. Thanks to my pre diabetic course i have lost a stone in five weeks, so i shall eat, drink and be merry till the start of the New Year then i shall eat sensibly again after that.
That's fantastic new, EZ Rider. Well done!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2018, 07:42 PM

I'll be having my annual ration of prawns.Thye are a big Aussie Christmas thing.I pretend I like them,well it is Christmas.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top