Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 06:57 AM

Good morning Boxing Day!

Good morning and a Happy St Stephen's day to all.

Not sure what I will be doing today - apart from cooking the traditional ( in this house) Turkey and chips for lunch!

Had three books given as gifts - so may just curl up on sofa with cats, a glass of red, and have a good read!

Have a lovely day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 07:04 AM

Re: Good morning Boxing Day!

Good morning everyone, hope you all survived "the big day" and aren't suffering too much from the after effects...

We did all our family stuff over the last couple of weeks so had a very pleasant "just us" day yesterday, a long walk with the dogs, full chicken roast for lunch, Queens message and then Jungle Book in the afternoon. What a great day, we might actually make a habit of it..

Back to normal for us today then, I'll be painting some new furniture that I've made then I'm going to bake a chicken pie with yesterday's leftovers for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 07:16 AM

Sue my "er indoors". Have a great one.

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone

Is it your wife's 70th RS? I'm on my iPhone and your link won't play for me but I'll check it out later on my puter....Happy Birthday Mrs RS

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.... I loved mine and the Lemoncello trifle was a success...I will put the recipe up later on the cookery thread.

A quiet day for me today except for cooking as I have all the family coming around tomorrow....and steak and ale pie has been requested by my son in law.....so has to be done

Have a lovely day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 08:44 AM

Good Morning all.

Mild out today.

Off to the shops now.

Have a great day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 09:15 AM

Morning everyone
Christmas mk2 for us today as we’re going to the relatives to swap more presents, have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone dull here I am hoping it gets a bit lighter later.

I had a lovely day with the 5 grandchildren yesterday they were all very good and fun to be with .

I have ironing and sewing to catch up on, enjoy your day .
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 10:32 AM

Good morning everybody.
The turkey crown from lidl was really tasty and came with its own roasting tray so not so much messy washing up. There was just the two of us so I got the smallest one available and I wasn't sure about it having a lot of flavour being so young but it was a definite winner so it's turkey and chips or jacket spuds today and and a walk along the prom as it's quite mild out 9deg.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 10:33 AM

Good morning everybody.

We have a day to do as we please so Tony & I are going a walk round our local reservoir this morning and after lunch we're going to chill out with a box of chocolates and one of my 'feel good' movies.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 10:49 AM

Good morning all dry and mild here.

Having a quiet day here.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top