Join for free
Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 06:55 AM

Re: Who doesn't have the flu jab and why?

I dont know if I've said this before but it's worth a mention

Daughter is a teacher in infants school

Children all queued up for the sniff flu vaccine
Each sniffing the live virus squirted up their noses within days numerous children off school with flu and my daughter and teachers all got ill with flu symptoms and her two girls who were NOT given the sniff vaccine all ill . So the virus spread like wildfire in the air of the infants school .

It is a fact that by squirting the virus up the noses of these children spread the flu to all in the school as my daughter will testify. Then after it spread to my daughter and her unvaccinated children it passed onto me .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 10:02 AM

Thank you Susan

Proof positive that it is THE VACCINE INDUSTRY that is purposely spreading these flu viruses into the population on a yearly basis. thereby actually creating the "Flu Season" and thereby ensuring that there is constant demand for their vaccines.

The fact that spreading flu viruses around will kill some weak and vulnerable elderly people or otherwise already sick people is of no consequence to these fat cats. We are expendable. They make literally $billions from these vaccines.

They use Campaigns Of Fear to make adults and elderly people take up their flu shots, flu shots which are proven to help only 1 person in about every 100 vaccinated.

This is a terrible situation. A terrible fraudulent industry and a deliberate assault on human health. For those elderly that actually die of Flu or who later contract Pneumonia (due to immune system stretched/compromised by the vaccine), this really equates to murder imho.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:26 AM

Shame on you Realist for celebrating anecdotal evidence!

There's absolutely no evidence in your cochrane links that the child flu vaccine is ineffective or harmful. Would you be happier if they gave children an inactivated version? Nobody can catch flu from a dead virus.

There is a two week incubation period and that's unavoidable. If children show signs of flu then parents should not send them to school where they will spread it, but that's often inconvenient for them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:28 AM

Hi

I always have vaccinations, they have well known very beneficial side effects.

The prevent you from believing in false science and ludicrous conspiracy theories.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I always have vaccinations, they have well known very beneficial side effects.

The prevent you from believing in false science and ludicrous conspiracy theories.
I agree, my husband and I have certainly benefitted from having our yearly flu vaccines.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
There's absolutely no evidence in your cochrane links that the child flu vaccine is ineffective or harmful.
That's because as the research stated, very clearly I thought, the harmful effects of that vaccine have not been recorded or monitored. Therefore it CAN NOT be said to be unharmful. Given my research into various vaccines I would happily bet decent money that the child nasal flu vaccine IS indeed harmful.

An article from the Grauniad:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-spray-vaccine

"the BMJ (where I work) has published papers questioning the quality of evidence for the benefits of the influenza vaccine, and whether industry-funded trials have reported “over-optimistic” results. I ask Tom Jefferson, the lead author of the Cochrane Review on Vaccines for Preventing Influenza in Healthy Children, which looked at findings from 75 studies, if I should give my four-and-a-half-year-old the nasal vaccine spray.

“No,” he says, because the trials show a reporting bias on the harms of the live attenuated influenza vaccine (the form of vaccine delivered nasally). “Influenza vaccines are about marketing and not science,” he says. “We have few trials, and masses of very poor quality observational evidence. We have presented evidence of considerable reporting bias, which governments continue to ignore. The science is missing and so making an informed decision is very difficult.”

Jefferson also believes that the evidence of harm may be under reported because of a lack of standardised safety-outcome data"

Would you be happier if they gave children an inactivated version? Nobody can catch flu from a dead virus.
Given a choice between the two yep, inactivated would be better but I'd personally prefer leaving kids well alone and letting them develop their immune systems naturally. Any vaccine stresses the body and leaves the person more vulnerable to viruses for a period after the shot. They also deliver very nasty ingredients into the body which can have serious impacts, some life changing, some fatal.

It's simply a question of numbers. How many are harmed or killed by the vaccines vs how many are prevented from dying from the illness.

Unless governments enforce proper monitoring of both sides of that equation then nobody can confidently state that a given vaccine is good. They have no idea. And that sadly is mostly where we are with vaccines. There's no financial gain to be had by monitoring the adverse events, life changing side effects and deaths caused by the actual vaccines.

There is a two week incubation period and that's unavoidable. If children show signs of flu then parents should not send them to school where they will spread it, but that's often inconvenient for them.
And that of course is what vaccine manufacturers count on. They know kids won't sit still and won't stay locked into a room for 2 weeks. Adults on the other hand might be more responsible but not kids. So kids are clearly targetted because they WILL spread the flu around in huge numbers thereby creating the "flu season".
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 10:25 PM

Ref research - what nonsense! There is insufficient research but they think it probably works. There's nothing on there about healthy kids passing it on or contracting it because it's attenuated live. Children with compromised immune systems should not be having it.

"Jefferson also believes"? What type of science fact is this?! Tut tut Realist - your own standards are slipping by the second! You basically have no real facts on this.

In terms of the incubation period they should simply vaccinate kids in July before they break up for Summer. They should have the vaccine by then anyway. Your hero Tom has said that Flu is seasonal and it's very rare in Summer months so that's the solution.

Your "research"? Remind us again Realist what are your qualifications in this area?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 08:08 AM

There is insufficient research but they think it probably works.
Yep. As with all vaccines in this fraudulent industry, the amount of proper independent unbiased research is lacking. Where some of that data does exist, it is damning of the flu vaccine but most importantly, the data pertaining to how much harm toxic vaccines are inflicting on people is not being measured properly. . . for obvious reasons.

There's nothing on there about healthy kids passing it on or contracting it because it's attenuated live. Children with compromised immune systems should not be having it.
There are plenty of studies out there concerning virus shedding by both kids and adults.

Here's one that occured in Germany

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0051653

122 index patients ended up with 189 cases of flu

"Duration of infectiousness as measured by viral culture lasted approximately until illness days 4–6"

"Asymptomatic/subclinical infections occur infrequently, but may be associated with substantial amounts of viral shedding. Presymptomatic shedding may arise in one third of cases, and shedding characteristics appear to be independent of (seasonal or pandemic) (sub)type, age, antiviral therapy or vaccination"

In English . . .

People shed the virus even before they realise they have it (i.e. before symptoms emerge) in 1/3 of cases. The infectiousness lasts 4 to 6 days.

"Jefferson also believes"? What type of science fact is this?! Tut tut Realist
The science FACT was given in the rest of the sentence which you conveniently omitted there

"Jefferson also believes that the evidence of harm may be under reported because of a lack of standardised safety-outcome data"

The head of Cochrane Institute is giving his objective opinion on the FACT that there is bugger all standardised safety-outcome data. Typical of your continual vaccine apologetic behavior to focus on his opinion and not on the FACT that there is no safety data. It is the latter that matters.

If there is no safety data, if the adverse harms of these vaccines are not being properly monitored and recorded, then frankly nobody knows whether the vaccines are safe or whether they are fit for purpose.

They may prevent X number of people dying from Flu
But they may actually kill Y number of people along the way.

What we need to know are the numbers X and Y

We don't have them because nobody collects Y

Yet the industry rolls out the vaccine regardless to millions of people.

The entire thing is a total nonsense and an assalt on human health.

In terms of the incubation period they should simply vaccinate kids in July before they break up for Summer. They should have the vaccine by then anyway.
NO they shouldn't. Nobody should have any vaccine that is not properly tested for both efficacy and harmful adverse effects in a standardised, unbiased and independent way.

Your "research"?
No, never my reserach. ALWAYS the research of respected independent medical institutions like Cochrane.

Nothing changes here.

As we've discussed endlessly, the flu vaccine peddled to vulnerable adults, helps approx 1 person for every 100 vaccinated. That vaccine IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE..
It is the most preposterous and ridiculous situation and clearly nothing but a money making venture perpetrated at the expense of human health.

The child flu vaccine only helps 1 in 7 children. One could argue that is also not fit for purpose.

The more crucial element to that one is that the virus given is LIVE virus. We ARE giving young kids the flu and then letting them spread it around the population to older people. Releasing live Flu virus into the population is simply an abhorrent and dangerous practive imho.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

12-08-2019, 11:16 AM

Realist you should just admit that you don't have evidence to back up assertions of harm. The evidence they have seen so far is that child flu vacs have no serious ill effects. Vaccines are safety tested for years. Your points are assumptions and opinions rather than facts.

Changing the timetable for vaccination to the summer would mitigate any risk in the first 2 weeks.

Why not just confirm that you are flat out against all vaccines even those with a near 100% success rate such as polio?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

12-08-2019, 05:25 PM

Realist you should just admit that you don't have evidence to back up assertions of harm.
I very plainly stated that the evidence does not exist to prove that vaccines DON'T cause harm. You know very well that the vaccines DO cause a great deal of harm. If they didn't the US Vaccine Compensation Programme wouldn't have already paid over $4 billion in compensation to victims.

The evidence they have seen so far is that child flu vacs have no serious ill effects.
Who is "they" ? Certainly not Cochrane. Cochrane have stated that there is insufficient standardised testing/monitoring of adverse effects and harms. Where is this "evidence" you are referring to? Again I see no reference links from you, as ever !!!

Vaccines are safety tested for years. Your points are assumptions and opinions rather than facts.
Just rhetoric and deflection. Vaccines cause a great deal of harm to many people, some are life changing impacts like Guillion Barre Syndrome, some are simply fatal. What people need to know is how much harm, how often, how many people harmed vs helped.

Changing the timetable for vaccination to the summer would mitigate any risk in the first 2 weeks.
No it wouldn't change anything. Inject kids with live flu virus any time of the year and they are simply going to spread that virus to everyone around them for anywhere
from 1 to 2 weeks. Unless you physically quarantine kids and their parents for those 2 weeks nothing will change, and vaccine manufacturers obviously know that.

The easiest way to generate demand for your own vaccine is to put the virus out there into the population and keep doing it year on year. Support that with a brutal and utter dishonest Campaign Of Fear and you have a multi billion dollar industry. Simply wicked.

Why not just confirm that you are affiliated to the medical industry and thus declare your uber bias?

Page 14 of 20 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top