Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 05:34 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone,

Due to be hot and sticky here today.

Am going out with friends for the day - shopping and lunch will be involved - but I am not sure where - driver's choice today. I just hope it is not the dreaded Designer Outlet.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:42 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning everyone

Took my little grandson is back to his parents last night after a busy day at tropical world in Roundhay...not sure he knew what he was looking at but he liked feeding the fish

Picking pals up at the airport soon then later out with pals for lunch not sure where yet.

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:57 AM

Morning all.

Off to do my weekly shopping soon and need to go into Town for other bits.

Might try and do a bit of gardening in the back this afternoon, then we are going out to the Indian Restaurant tonight.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:18 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going a nice walk with my friend today in our local country park.. It's a lovely day weatherwise - not too hot thank goodness.

We hope to do about 4 - 5miles and end up at the garden centre for lunch & a browse around.

I hope to get back mid afternoon in time to do a few outstanding jobs in the garden if I can find the energy.

Have a good day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Morning everyone
Nice sunny start, nothing much planned for today, getting my haircut this afternoon, ST, enjoy your lunch, you should go to the designer outlet, you could have a Mac Donald’s or spud u like ...enjoy your day all..
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning folks, have a brilliant day and stay safe and well, God bless.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 08:18 AM

Morning all, looks like being a warm one here...

Not much on the agenda, just a trip to the tip with hedge clippings then maybe a deck chair and a book this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 09:29 AM

Happy Wednesday to everyone, plenty to do today it being the penultimate day before our holiday. First job is to mow the neighbours lawns, the man of the house has been in hospital for the last two months so I've been helping out.

Then it's prepare the motor for the 200 mile drive down to Southampton in the morning and get my packing done before daughter number one turns up to wish us bon voyage....Oh! and mustn't forget to take Mrs Fox for her nails doing at lunchtime.....

It's clear blue skies and beautiful warm sunshine here, pity it's not a running morning. I'll miss tomorrows run but try and get one in on Friday morning in Southampton before we board the ship....

What's wrong with the York Designer Centre Tabby?
I love visiting mainly because there are some nice places to eat as Primus suggests.....Yum Yum.....Have a nice day anyway wherever you end up....

I can't sit about here all day so I'll catch you all later....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Happy Wednesday to everyone, plenty to do today it being the penultimate day before our holiday. First job is to mow the neighbours lawns, the man of the house has been in hospital for the last two months so I've been helping out.

Then it's prepare the motor for the 200 mile drive down to Southampton in the morning and get my packing done before daughter number one turns up to wish us bon voyage....Oh! and mustn't forget to take Mrs Fox for her nails doing at lunchtime.....

It's clear blue skies and beautiful warm sunshine here, pity it's not a running morning. I'll miss tomorrows run but try and get one in on Friday morning in Southampton before we board the ship....

What's wrong with the York Designer Centre Tabby?
I love visiting mainly because there are some nice places to eat as Primus suggests.....Yum Yum.....Have a nice day anyway wherever you end up....

I can't sit about here all day so I'll catch you all later....
fancy a drive down to Devon Foxy? Oh and bring your mower.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 09:34 AM

Morning everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top