Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 06:14 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning all,

Going to be hot and sunny here today.

Had a bad night with 'thing' so am resting today. I have some proof reading to do, Christmas cards to make, a couple of books to read, and have recently rediscovered crochet - so I won't exactly be idle.

Oh, I don't know though - idle sounds quite appealing!

Have a lovely day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 06:39 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Silver Tabby from here ‘out in the rural sticks’ and to all who follow!

Unbroken blue skies here again this morning, cool though. Maximum temperature forecast for today is 26ºC, hotter than yesterday! Time for me to melt away out in the garden again I guess!

Various tasks in the garden, some 'Triffid' weeding still to do! Three paving slabs laid, one yet to complete. There are always plenty of tasks to choose from so no shortage of work out there to do.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 06:53 AM

Good Morning, car has been recalled over passenger airbag and is booked for this morning, so will have a wander around the town and market while that is being done.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 07:04 AM

Good Morning Everyone......
Very bright sunny morning and looking forward to the drive down to Southampton. Should be on the road for 9:00am.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 07:29 AM

Good morning everybody. It's another sunny day here.

I've just had an early morning conversation on the phone with my friend Chris. She's got to report to hospital at 9.00am as she's to have an autopsy on her kidneys this afternoon. They'll be keeping her in overnight. I know she was feeling very anxious about it...

I'm not sure what Tony & I are doing today - the house could do with a bit of cleaning but he won't think that's a good idea.
I'll wait until he gets up & see what he wants to do.Most likely be a walk round the reservoir and maybe take a picnic..

Have a good day everybody whatever you get up to.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 08:02 AM

Good morning all another beautiful sunny day here....

Washing already out on the line due to being awake since just after 4.00am. Shopping to be done shortly.

OGF, have a safe journey to Southampton...

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 08:07 AM

Morning all.

Have washed both sheets, one done the other in the washing machine.
Duck has been fed, Birds have been fed, Coco has been fed, Husband and I have been fed. Now to prepare my vegetables for dinner.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Morning Everyone......
Very bright sunny morning and looking forward to the drive down to Southampton. Should be on the road for 9:00am.
.so jealous here.....what ship are you on I will follow it's progress...have a great time x
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 08:21 AM

Good morning all

Not a thing planned today except out with pals later for an Indian meal.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone, have a grand day. Stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top