Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 09:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning all a beautiful day here...

We had some bad news about our son-in-law yesterday, his MRI has shown he has a benign growth between his ear and his brain. Not the news we wanted to hear now as our daughter is going in for her operation next Tuesday so she is naturally worried about her husband as well as herself now.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a beautiful day here...

We had some bad news about our son-in-law yesterday, his MRI has shown he has a benign growth between his ear and his brain. Not the news we wanted to hear now as our daughter is going in for her operation next Tuesday so she is naturally worried about her husband as well as herself now.

Enjoy your day everyone...
oh Mags, so sorry to hear this, what an awful worry for you all.

I hope your daughters operation goes ok.

Can they remove the growth on your son in laws ear? I do hope so.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:25 AM

Mags - sorry to hear the news about your son-in-law. Fingers crossed that it can be cleared up and he gets back to health again very soon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh Mags, so sorry to hear this, what an awful worry for you all.

I hope your daughters operation goes ok.

Can they remove the growth on your son in laws ear? I do hope so.
Thank you LQ, we are not sure what will happen next, just that he is being referred to the Skull Unit.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 11:37 AM

Mags you must be really worried with your daughter and son in law both ill, but I always find that a positive attitude helps. I hope that both problems can be repaired & they can get back to normal life asap!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

06-07-2019, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Mags - sorry to hear the news about your son-in-law. Fingers crossed that it can be cleared up and he gets back to health again very soon.
Thanks Floydy, he’s been diagnosed as having Acoustic Neuroma and has lost his hearing in that ear, now it affecting the left side of his face.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 02:19 PM

Oh Mags - what a worrying time for all of you.

Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 03:01 PM

Sorry to hear of your family's health problems Mags, I do hope they resolve satisfactorily, sending best wishes to them....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

06-07-2019, 03:04 PM

Thank your kind words Twink, Tabs and Barry...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top