Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 06:33 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone.

Overcast and cloudy here with prospect of rain this evening.

Not going to spoil my day though! My friends from Goring on Thames have arrived and we are off out for the day. We are going either to Whitby or to Flamborough. I love both places and there are plenty of good walks, lots to see and good food available. Camera is charging up as I write - it will be a lovely day.

Have fun.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 06:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all, a brighter start here but still blowy and showers forecast for later they say...

Nothing much planned, just hoping to mow my Mum's lawns before the rain starts.

Enjoy your day out Tabbles, we love that area of coastline too...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 07:18 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

After another very windy night it’s somewhat fresh this morning but not raining. The forecast is for a dry morning with bright or sunny spells. Some showers in the afternoon with winds easing. Maximum temperature 24ºC.

A case today of finding / replacing anything and everything that moved in the overnight winds!
The garden and most work still required to sort it out will have to wait, yet again!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 07:47 AM

Morning all.

A beautiful but blustery day here in East Yorks.

I didn't have anything planned but my phone has stopped working for some reason so I'm going to have to try and find somewhere to get it sorted out.

Tabby - Have a lovely day up in North Yorkshire. Flamborough and Whitby are only an hour away from me and it's nice here so I'm sure it will be there too

Enjoy your day all
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 07:51 AM

Good morning all on another blustery day. 57 years today! Who said it wouldn't last? Heinz had the answer I reckon..plenty of variety.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good morning all on another blustery day. 57 years today! Who said it wouldn't last? Heinz had the answer I reckon..plenty of variety.
Happy Birthday, EZ Rider. Where's the thread?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Happy Birthday, EZ Rider. Where's the thread?
It isn't his birthday as he told us he was older than 57 (not saying how much older ) ....it may be his wedding anniversary though, if he married young!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

11-08-2019, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It isn't his birthday as he told us he was older than 57 (not saying how much older ) ....it may be his wedding anniversary though, if he married young!
Ah yes, I see now. Ta Twink

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Happy 57 whatever it is then, EZ Rider
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 08:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

I've no plans as such for today but it it doesn't rain I'd like to get out in the garden.
If it rains we'll curl up on the settee with ice cream & a box set.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 08:51 AM

Good morning all.

Ez come on let us know, is it your birthday? if so, happy birthday.

Sunny here but windy.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top