Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 09:01 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day but the wind is still playing havoc with the garden.

My first batch of leeks arrived yesterday and I got them planted , more ordered and on the way now I have seen they are ok . I should have about 60 in all so lots of leek soup to come through the winter months.

Scone making this morning, cheese and chives and sour cherry.
Enjoy your day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 09:28 AM

Good morning all thank goodness the weather has calmed, I thought we were going to be blown away yesterday.

Washing machine is on so it will be safe to hand the washing on the like again. Lots of indoor chores to catch up on.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 09:32 AM

Good morning all

It rained all day here yesterday and I mean really heavy rain like a monsoon....I stayed home and now I have cabin fever

Out to my daughter's later.....no rain please!!

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 10:09 AM

Morning all

Just cooked dad's Sunday dinner now to take it up for him..

I'm meeting two friends today, we all used to work in the same carehome as carers but all since left. We like to catch up and we are going to visit one of our favourite residents who we helped care for, she is 102!
She always enjoys our visits, sadly she has no family of her own. She's a lovely lady, has all her faculties and still gets about albeit with a frame.

Enjoy your day whatever you do.
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

11-08-2019, 10:21 AM

Good morning.
We actually have Sun here in Somerset.
We have some work to do on an Arts award this morning, then hopefully get out for a bit of geocaching later. X
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 11:16 AM

Good morning Fellow Forum Jockeys.....

My early morning eight mile run is safely behind me with nothing out of the ordinary happening....
Last nights strong wind seems to have blown itself out and it was just on the home stretch where it was in my face....

Out with some friends shortly for Sunday lunch t'other side of York (Whixley) catch up with the gossip, then hoping to grab some Zzzzz's before the family descend upon us for tea...

Good weather is expected this afternoon, so I'll be looking forward to Tabby's photos of Whitby or Flamborough..

And Happy Anniversary to you and your missus EZ Rider that's some achievement...You deserve a medal.... Well done mate...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2019, 01:27 PM

Hi

Up and about, but about is restricted to walking slowly around the house.

Piotyr is here doing the work I would normally do myself.

Such is life, I will get better.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top