Join for free
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 02:13 PM

Another one for the Girls

Jeremy Vine was on channel 5 this morning one of the subjects they brought up was should we have another female PM after I stopped laughing I thought shit this could happen again
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 02:59 PM

Re: Another one for the Girls

Originally Posted by pathfinder ->
Jeremy Vine was on channel 5 this morning one of the subjects they brought up was should we have another female PM after I stopped laughing I thought shit this could happen again
Pathfinder please note , the Forum Questions/Feedback section is used for help questions and feedback about the Over50sForum to Admin and Moderators only.

This thread will be moved to the General Chat section, please post similar posts in General Chat.

Thank you.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 03:01 PM

Re: Another one for the Girls

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Pathfinder please note , the Forum Questions/Feedback section is used for help questions and feedback about the Over50sForum to Admin and Moderators only.

This thread will be moved to the General Chat section, please post similar posts in General Chat.

Thanks you.
Very sorry will do

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top