Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Re: Hasn’t She Got Enough Already?

I'd never heard of her either & the Freddie Mercury tattoo is hideous, not like him at all. I dislike tattoo's on anyone, unless they are very discrete tiny ones & would never want one myself.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 04:55 PM

Jodie competes:

tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Jodie competes:

She looks like something out of a horror film!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 05:52 PM

YUK! How old is Jodie Marsh now? 40. All she needs to complete the picture is an orange overall and a prison number.

What happens when she reaches sixty and her body starts to change? By the time she is 70, that tattoo that she mistakingly thinks looks good on her, will look absolutely revolting when she has wrinkles and her tattoo will mean nothing to anyone except herself and her ugly body. She will certainly come to reget doing it.

I know that this generation, as well as the last, started the fashion of tattoo's, but surely a small, discreet little heart or flower on the ankle would suffice. Not a tattoo that male prisoners wearing a singlet would be proud to show off. YUK.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 06:00 PM

By the way, for those who don't know her. Jodie Marsh was around the same time as Katie Price (known then as Jordan). They were both always in the news, letting everyone know they had been for further breast enhancements. It seemed to be open warfare between them as to whom had the biggest boobs.
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I’m talking about the ?model, bodybuilder and TV Personality Jodi Marsh who is covered in tattoos. She has just had a tattoo of Freddie Mercury tattooed on her leg.

I know one lady member here, who will love it..... it’s not me, is it? Lion Queen.
The tattoo that is suppose to be Freddie look at the lips he looks like Mick Jagger
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
By the way, for those who don't know her. Jodie Marsh was around the same time as Katie Price (known then as Jordan). They were both always in the news, letting everyone know they had been for further breast enhancements. It seemed to be open warfare between them as to whom had the biggest boobs.
Rehabs man boobs are bigger...............
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 07:22 PM

Just imagine what they'll look like when she is eighty.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2019, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Jodie competes:

Yuck!!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top