Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 06:54 PM

Re: Being liked.

Originally Posted by carol ->
You know they can Floydy ... Why did Pauline put you on her ignore list?

It wasn't because she liked you!!
Can't talk about missing members Carol. Anyway, she still doesn't know me in real life, so I couldn't give a
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:24 PM

this forum and I arent a good match either. i dont like the technology. it doesnt suit my small screen phone.
theres some good people here but i dont interpret British banter well. i dont enjoy it because i dont really understand the others intention.
so like attracts like. and dislike attracts dislike. better to move on i guess.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:43 PM

If people ignore you but talk to others then that is a power trip. It can mean that they feel threatened by you and acknowledging you would cede some of their personal power. Or the flip side is that they may feel intimidated by you. Either scenario can be overcome with charm. If you lay on the charm you should be able to cut through any personal crawp. That's not usually possible online but is definitely possible in real life if you have the energy and motivation to build bridges.

The main thing to remember is that 9 times out of ten it's not about us. Other people have their own problems and it can be easy to take things personally but we do not walk in their shoes. Building bridges can always make a difference and then you find the other person maybe has problems that you were never aware of.
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:47 PM

im to blame. my attitude sucked. i didnt respect people here. im mentally ill. my behaviour is unpredictable. even i cant trust how i will act today
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:51 PM

I wouldn't worry Precious. Tomorrow is another day. Most people here are a bit unpredictable. Then we all forget about it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by precious ->
im to blame. my attitude sucked. i didnt respect people here. im mentally ill. my behaviour is unpredictable. even i cant trust how i will act today
I get it too, Precious. You're not on your own bud. It's a forum full of disparate (desperate?) personalities.
No need to leave though matey boy
precious
Brisbane Australia

16-08-2019, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I get it too, Precious. You're not on your own bud. It's a forum full of disparate (desperate?) personalities.
maybe you are one of the good guys floydy...after all..
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by precious ->
this forum and I arent a good match either. i dont like the technology. it doesnt suit my small screen phone.
theres some good people here but i dont interpret British banter well. i dont enjoy it because i dont really understand the others intention.
so like attracts like. and dislike attracts dislike. better to move on i guess.
Get a tablet they are much easier to handle and see.
I don t think like always attracts like otherwise there would not be so much unrequited love in the world
precious
Brisbane Australia

16-08-2019, 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=AnnieS;1764157]I wouldn't worry Precious. Tomorrow is another day. Most people here are a bit unpredictable. Then we

see i just screwed up this quote. keyboard too small.
thanks annie
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
You can say that again

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top