Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 05:51 AM

Good Morning Friday

Morning all.
Almost the end of a strangely mellow but productive week for me.
My wife will be coming back from Skegness sometime today so before I hit my pit I'll be scooting around the house doing a last minute tidy-up.

I doubt it we'll be going out for tea later as she will want a rest. Cooked up in a caravan with four grandkids and two daughters will have been rather fraught. But I expect they all had a good time

Tonght then, a DVD and a beer or two.

Have a nice day all
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 06:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

I'd need a holiday to get over that holiday
I've been to Skeggy once.It was bracing.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:01 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Floydy and Psmith and all who follow!

A bright but chilly morning. The outlook is for outbreaks of rain later turning persistent through the afternoon. In fact the whole weekend looks as if it might be a wet one! Maximum temperature 20ºC.

As it’s not supposed to rain until this afternoon the garden might just get some attention, for an hour or so!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:09 AM

Good morning all overcast with rain forecast later this morning.

Off in half an hour to take SIL to hospital for his Pre-Op.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Bantyman
United Kingdom
Bantyman is male 

16-08-2019, 07:31 AM

Good Morning all I am off down the canal, hope the weather holds not for my sake but all those lovelies that use it..have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 07:54 AM

Good morning everyone

I just read that the UK is set to have a month's worth of rain in some parts today.....oh great joy ....not.

Car in for its MOT today so I will have a loan car....going shopping then out for a Chinese with pals later.

Have a good day all whatever's planned....take your umbrella
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 08:14 AM

Morning all.

Sunny at the moment.

Nothing planned for today.

The Electrician is on his way down to us.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm at my fitness class this morning and am looking forward to an afternoon looking after my grandson Josh.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone the rain has just started and I think will be with us all day.

I am making a batch of bread rolls then doing some cooking for the weekend.
My DIL is taking the 3 older grandchildren away till Monday wit her Mother and sister. My son is looking after the toddler twins and I said I would make lunch and take it up there.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning - Dry but dull here at the moment. The forecast says rain is moving in later. Just in time to stop me riding over to see my brother.

We have a plumber arriving this morning to put in a new toilet and sink. I've made a temporary toilet in an outbuilding. Should be interesting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top