Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 06:39 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A bright but chilly morning here. The forecast is for scattered showers but drier this afternoon with warm, sunny spells. Maximum temperature 22ºC.

As it’s not raining yet the chance of an hour or so in the garden might be possible!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 07:06 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Baz and everyone else to follow later..

Cloudy here still but a better day forecast I believe...

Just heading out to the forest with the dogs and hopefully then spend a couple of hours in the garden to pick some fruit as well as enough salad stuff for lunch.

Enjoy your day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:27 AM

Good morning everybody.

My main purpose today is to go to the vodaphone shop to get a problem sorted out with the internet on my iphone.

The nearest shop is at Chesterfield (The town with the crooked spire) so Paula (daughter in law) is coming with me & we'll have lunch and do some shopping while we're there.

Have a good day all.
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

15-08-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning. My daughter goes to her Maths tutor today. That's about as exciting as it gets here really.
Other than that just the usual sort of every day stuff. X
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:35 AM

Good morning all.

Its sunny here at the moment.

Got lots of things to keep me busy today.

Pick up Prescriptions, go to the Village Shop, stroke the Cows and Bull, do some gardening, make a Bolognaise, do some sewing and make some phone calls.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone

Having an electricity smart meter fitted today.....the man is supposed to be here between 10am and 2pm.. so I have to stay in.

Decided to have a clear out of wardrobes so the charity shops should do well.

Hope you are having a great holiday LQ if you are looking in and Swimmy hope you are Ok too.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 09:06 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day here.

I had an early morning call from our daughter this morning to say the hospital phoned her earlier to say they want our son-in-law to come in tomorrow for his Pre-Op Assessment then they want him in at 7:00am on Monday morning for his op to remove the benign tumour which is pressing on his brain. The op will take 8-9 hours. This has all happened 2 weeks after he was diagnosed. Stressful for our daughter who is still recovering from her own op 5 weeks ago 🙁

Taking our daughter food shopping this morning so she can stock up as she will be going to the hospital every day for a while.

Enjoy your day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 09:11 AM

Mags ..hope it all goes well for your son it's such a worry isn't it...I know as I have a similar situation right now too. My thoughts are with you and yours.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start the day.
I have done a load of washing and picked some beans for lunch.

Lots of cleaning to do. My brother who lives in Derbyshire will be coming any day to collect the plums and damsons he orders every year from a local fruit farm and to bring me a load for the freezer so I need to be ready for a day of freezing fruit and jam making.

Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all a lovely sunny day here.

I had an early morning call from our daughter this morning to say the hospital phoned her earlier to say they want our son-in-law to come in tomorrow for his Pre-Op Assessment then they want him in at 7:00am on Monday morning for his op to remove the benign tumour which is pressing on his brain. The op will take 8-9 hours. This has all happened 2 weeks after he was diagnosed. Stressful for our daughter who is still recovering from her own op 5 weeks ago 🙁

Taking our daughter food shopping this morning so she can stock up as she will be going to the hospital every day for a while.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Mags all this must be such a worry for you and your family
wishing your Daughter and SIL a speedy return to health.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top