Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 10:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

A very good morning to my fellow forum jockeys..... Are we all present and correct?
A calm, cool benign morning saw me turn out a splendid five miler...
Still punching away until the final bell....See how fast I can recover now....

The quiet cul-de-sac where I live has turned into a building site this morning with skips loaded with gravel arriving and this massive lorry unloading bags of sand while three likely looking lads are looking on.....It looks like next door but one are having their lawn and flower beds taken out, to be replaced with gravel and block paving...Low maintenance I expect.

I've just looked at the weather forecast and it recommends staying indoors all day, and the rain has just started. I don't envy those three lads working in the garden. Guess I went out running in the best bit of the day.
I'm off to find something to do now to keep me out of mischief....
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 10:50 AM

Good morning, it's raining - again, here in Northumbria. I don't really mind because I don't have to go out. So this lap top and a library book will fill my day and my mobility scooter is on charge..

Enjoy your day everyone.
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

16-08-2019, 11:38 AM

Morning. Absolutely pouring here.
Am off to the opticians today. Had macular hole surgery last year and lens replacement recently, so looking forward to getting new glasses that I can actually see properly with...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top