Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:30 PM

Sex mad and ignorant

Anyone seeing this programme on tonight with the moronic man who has 40 kids with 20 different women!! He says he doesn't believe in contraception (surprise surprise) and loves sex. He must be good with money though, because he can smoke and drink every day, even though he doesn't work!

Another said he'd fathered 2 children by the time he was 15! He's had another 13 since and is still only in his 30's.
I also don't understand the mentality of the women involved.

If ever compulsory sterilisation came into force, surely people like these two lazy, good for nothing, useless specimens of manhood should be done first.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:35 PM

Re: Sex mad and ignorant

No I saw it advertised and thought I can't put myself through that one, when you lose your own children hearing how feckless people like this can reproduce really messes with your head I find.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:35 PM

Mups you shouldn't watch programs like that you can't change anything and it isn't good for your blood pressure ...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:43 PM

I'm remarkably calm actually, Meg. It must be a 'man's telly night' tonight, because I turned off the blessed football and fell into this instead!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Anyone seeing this programme on tonight with the moronic man who has 40 kids with 20 different women!! He says he doesn't believe in contraception (surprise surprise) and loves sex. He must be good with money though, because he can smoke and drink every day, even though he doesn't work!

Another said he'd fathered 2 children by the time he was 15! He's had another 13 since and is still only in his 30's.
I also don't understand the mentality of the women involved.

If ever compulsory sterilisation came into force, surely people like these two lazy, good for nothing, useless specimens of manhood should be done first.
The women they slept with could have used protection or kept their legs crossed, they made choices, after all it takes two!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-03-2015, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
The women they slept with could have used protection or kept their legs crossed, they made choices, after all it takes two!

Yes Honey, I'm aware of that. That is why I said I didn't understand the mentality of the women as well.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 09:56 PM

I'm agreeing with you
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-03-2015, 10:01 PM

Apologies Honey, I misunderstood then.

Oh Gawd, there must be a night of it tonight. Now an old gal of 92 is 'at it' with a man of 31....

I think I need to turn telly off and go and have a rest.
Tuesday must be 'men only' night on the box.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2015, 10:07 PM

We were on two minds whether to watch it or not Mups, we looked at Midsomer Murders instead, having read your post I'm glad I didn't, watching total gobshites like that puts me in bad humour and I'm in great humour as it is, cheers!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

31-03-2015, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Apologies Honey, I misunderstood then.

Oh Gawd, there must be a night of it tonight. Now an old gal of 92 is 'at it' with a man of 31....

I think I need to turn telly off and go and have a rest.
Tuesday must be 'men only' night on the box.
I'm recording it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top