Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:46 PM

Re: Swedish Women on ORGASM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I'm not complaining myself but I think objectors post because it's a thread in their forum and as such it's, 'In yer face'. It doesn't matter where the thread is put, it's difficult to ignore if you know it exists anywhere. People have a compulsion to find out what is being said purely because it is there. Maybe that's the reason anyway.
Don't they just.
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2016, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Why? And to the death of whom? Where did you find a silly phrase like that?
Mr Ploppy, it's actually a very well-known phrase and is often quoted (or misquoted) by politicians.

Wikipedia: 'the phrase has been attributed to Voltaire but was actually written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall best known for her biography of Voltaire entitled The Life of Voltaire.
In The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (which is often misattributed to Voltaire himself) as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs. Hall's quotation is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech.'

BTW - I don't think he meant death literally but as a metaphor of how valuable the right to free speech is.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 12:04 AM

What's an orgasm? Can you get them at Amazon?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
Yes ..and on any other river you want to if that's your thing.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:00 AM

I remember growing micro orgasms at school in Petri dishes!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 02:05 AM

And you can even buy orgasmic vegies.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by jaywalker ->
Mr Ploppy, it's actually a very well-known phrase and is often quoted (or misquoted) by politicians.

Wikipedia: 'the phrase has been attributed to Voltaire but was actually written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall best known for her biography of Voltaire entitled The Life of Voltaire.
In The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" (which is often misattributed to Voltaire himself) as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs. Hall's quotation is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech.'
Far worse than that, Americans claim it is a quote from some American president/statesman such as Jefferson or someone else.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I remember growing micro orgasms at school in Petri dishes!
Are they discernible? The orgasms I mean.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 11:31 AM

No Countrygirl, but you can get one here when wife goes out....hang on.....I'll sort out the address...
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 11:46 AM

'Are they discernible? The orgasms I mean. '

Only the male ones.

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top