Join for free
Page 5 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 08:39 PM

Re: Swedish Women on ORGASM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
That was a very wise move.
It was so that the subject matter was OBVIOUS at a glance.
And those who are a bit shy of the subject had time to run for cover!

Tell you what, if this thread ends up in Trash I shall have to take my leave.
Why, what better place for a orgasm than down in the forum dungeon where the cries of pleasure rebound off the walls , enhancing and lengthening even more the ultimate feelings that you want to last forever
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 08:42 PM

Nothing wrong with organisms, they are the stuff of life
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:00 PM

I don't want my orgasms down in a dungeon, Duke of Earl !!!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:23 PM

A Gentleman should always let a Lady come first-after that it`s private.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I don't want my orgasms down in a dungeon, Duke of Earl !!!
I'm not sure if I'd get one down in a dungeon I'm not into dark stuff!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 09:44 PM

It might be a voodoo topic to some but my definition of a successful topic is 45 posts in five hours......It certainly got some attention...
As soon as I saw the word 'Orgasm' I wanted to answer 'Yes Please' and then I realised it was a serious topic and not an invite.

I've always considered my wife's orgasm just as important as my own during our love making; after all, we're both supposed to be participating.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It might be a voodoo topic to some but my definition of a successful topic is 45 posts in five hours......It certainly got some attention...
As soon as I saw the word 'Orgasm' I wanted to answer 'Yes Please' and then I realised it was a serious topic and not an invite.

I've always considered my wife's orgasm just as important as my own during our love making; after all, we're both supposed to be participating.
Yes indeed, I worry about my wife during lull periods. I said to her once that I could not remember her last orgasm, and she said that was because you were not there
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2016, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Yes indeed, I worry about my wife during lull periods. I said to her once that I could not remember her last orgasm, and she said that was because you were not there
Yes Duke, there are not many orgasms taking place at this end recently, at least not as a joint effort. If my missus is getting hers elsewhere I'll be glad that someone is making use of her.....I'm more for a quiet life these days.
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

Had a good laugh at the "Yes, please" lol

Your last paragraph ? That is the way it should be
jaywalker
Hobart, Tasmania
jaywalker is female  jaywalker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2016, 05:04 AM

Well, horses for courses I suppose and everyone is different and all that but at 72 and my partner 78, I find the lack of interest and activity in so many people on here quite amazing.

Page 5 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top