Join for free
Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 04:47 PM

Re: Nz & oz fta??

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Have you seen greece's gdp? 2% of that is? (after the country was ruled by generals )

It's an incremental growth path. Check, and you'll see the investments are growing. So another of your arguments goes up in flames. You should change your name to toast!
Nice to see you editing my post and putting words into my mouth. Just because someone has a passport for one country doesn't mean they were born there.

If Greece can still manage to honour their commitments with their fall in GDP, why is it that the tax avoiding Netherlands manage it ? Its as if your begging to be invaded ...
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
To answer your first question I suggest you ask MI6 - I'm not about to.

As for "when did the cold war end?" Haven't a clue sunshine. If you reread my post #114 you will see I never mentioned ANYTHING about the cold war ending.

Now clog off and try to ruin someone else's day.
114 wasn't your post btw. But if you had read correctly, I brought it up, and you reacted to that post of mine. Try to keep up.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Nice to see you editing my post and putting words into my mouth. Just because someone has a passport for one country doesn't mean they were born there.

If Greece can still manage to honour their commitments with their fall in GDP, why is it that the tax avoiding Netherlands manage it ? Its as if your begging to be invaded ...
I put my comment in bold so as not to have it confused with your text.

Being invaded? Any third country can try.....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2020, 10:26 PM

I put my comment in bold so as not to have it confused with your text.

Being invaded? Any third country can try.....

Germany does it all the time and they are supposed to be your little friends
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-06-2020, 11:07 PM

Germany does it all the time and they are supposed to be your little friends
Before corona I visited germany once every two weeks. They are my little friends. Like the french, belgians and even the english
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-06-2020, 11:13 PM

Before corona I visited germany once every two weeks. They are my little friends. Like the french, belgians and even the english

They also rule your country

Again
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

19-06-2020, 11:41 PM

They also rule your country

Again
Silly me! I thought it was the EU.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-06-2020, 11:50 PM

Silly me! I thought it was the EU.

So much for your sovereignty claims ^^^
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-06-2020, 12:00 AM

So much for your sovereignty claims ^^^
How can I repel so much wisdom and divine knowledge as yours. You must be right, you yourself say it!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2020, 04:47 PM

114 wasn't your post btw. But if you had read correctly, I brought it up, and you reacted to that post of mine. Try to keep up.
My apologies, oh Great EU Troll Overlord, for my typo. It should have read #113 of course.

Page 13 of 18 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top