Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 05:28 PM

Re: Performance Appraisals

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
To get into the middle echelon of the organisation back then, you needed an Equity Card, not an ASTMS Card.
Spitty - I’m using this last post of yours but I’m responding to all your posts

I think those days are long gone where we could ‘pretend’ to be putting in 100% of course, it depends on the type of job you were doing but nowadays, there’s all forms of lovely surveillance. My laptop logs me out each time there’s inactivity and I get report on my activity each week

It must have been awesome having a turn to grade your understudies! Were there any brown noses? I can’t stand those people!
I agree - the worse question to ask is where do you see yourself five years from now!!!!! What has that got to do with the job at hand? I once told a manager- I’d like to be running the department in five years time! That didn’t go down well!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2021, 10:51 PM

Re: Performance Appraisals

I work on the theory that, not a lot changes really, as far as folks are concerned, technology has afforded folks the opportunity to legitimise idleness, if you know you work hard, an appraisal could legitmise you are working stupid, but, if appraisal comes from an idol sod with a large waistline, draw your own conclusion.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top