Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2010, 11:50 PM

Re: What would you like in your sandwiches today dear?

When you do Losos please let me know as the little rascals will be moving into the kitchen again where it is warm. Last year they ransacked the dog food and ate the labels off of the dishwashing packets. Let me know how you catch 'em
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2010, 02:37 AM

Get a good mouser! Leia takes care of my mice when they come in ... like Hotel California, you can check out but you can never leave.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2010, 12:01 PM

Oooooh spooookey I would love to get a cat but husband is not a cat lover and I am not sure how dog would respond either. I should really tell husband that if he can't get rid of the mice stand aside for something that can.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2010, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Lol I saw that - yuk!

I once found a beetle in a jar of lloyd grossmans pasta sauce - I didn't get any compensation tho
I would hate to put anyone off their snacks, but I have to tell you this because its Gods truth. We were having a tea break in the workshop back in the 70s and one of the lads was eating a doughnut, when he was half-way through it he found a CONDOM!.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

30-09-2010, 12:48 PM

Oh dear God NO. Please tell us it wasn't used........Oh yuk thats bread and doughnuts off the list I could make this into somekind of Nasty Diet
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2010, 03:35 PM

Well it wasn't in its packet as far as I can recall, the young lad got the usual macho type slagging from the rest of us then washed out his mouth with a cup of hot water and T.C.P., he was spitting for a week afterwards.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

30-09-2010, 09:56 PM

I bet he never ate another doughnut. It was only recently that my youngest son now in thirties told me that he could never eat anything with currants in as once I had told him they were dead flies.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2010, 10:01 PM

That has sort of put me off donuts also ... yuk!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

01-10-2010, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I bet he never ate another doughnut. It was only recently that my youngest son now in thirties told me that he could never eat anything with currants in as once I had told him they were dead flies.
Talking about currants reminded me of when I was about 8 years old. My Father had bought my Brother and me a pet black rabbit and we called him 'Darkie', the boy next door wanted to see the new rabbit so we took him round to the back yard where the hutch was. Darkie had just done his business and as the boy peered into the hutch he said "Jimmy, why isn't Darkie eating those currants?"
We doubled up with laughter.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

01-10-2010, 11:30 AM

I held my breath there, wondering if by some chance friend tried some of the currants. Glad he didn't.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top