Join for free
Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 12:22 AM

Re: Pickled Eggs.

Dear Mr. Tpin ~ My oh my. . . I would never thought it possible to do that with a pickled egg. You are a genius.
Apricot and I had to watch it twice!
Emerald
Yorkshire
Emerald is female  Emerald has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
OOPs Emerald, I have thought about your post and realise you probably mean your black thong. Correct me if wrong .
I was looking forward to the .......well, the badge made in China of course. I'm getting a bit angry though about the changes being made in the delivery department. So, it's a mankini now? I could have 'em for false representation I think.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 03:54 PM

Dear Ms Emerald,
Unfortunately we are unable to deal with complaint at this moment in time, our complaints department is fully committed to dealing with a rash of complaints from one Ms Apricot, maybe you could meet up somewhere nice with the harridan and have coffee and cupcakes whilst discussing our inadequacies. Once again we thank you for contacting us.

Mr Rehab, ex Customer Complaints Manager, c/o Windy Willows Rest Home for the Clinically Depressed.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 04:00 PM

I read that Mr Rehab, I think you an absolute beast .
You will never ever get my business again and I mean that.
You can stick your badge up your pipe , so there
My brother will be round later for a "Chat".
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dear Mr. Tpin ~ My oh my. . . I would never thought it possible to do that with a pickled egg. You are a genius.
Apricot and I had to watch it twice!
It WAS good though , you have to admit Mups.
Even though it made us blush like billio.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 04:19 PM

Dear Mr Eggs R Us
As a teacher in a Secondary school I feel that educating impressionable young minds to the dangers of Internet predators is of utmost importance.
I'm sure you will be of like mind and as such would deem it your duty to post Mr Tpin's dvd on to me, before returning it to its original owner.
Although difficult to watch I am sure the pupils will learn from the experience and will probably go on to share the perils amongst their peers via Snapchat and Instagram.

Besides which I could do with a good laugh

Yours sincerely
Mrs Hope Nprayforit

PIckle your walnuts Cottage
Desperatesville
Co. Mayooneverything

Ps. Exactly how small is the mankini?

Pps Have you ever been for a Brazilian?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
It WAS good though , you have to admit Mups.
Even though it made us blush like billio.

My mind boggled like it has never boggled before Apricot.
Mr. Tpin is soooooo inventive and agile.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 06:07 PM

Dear Ms Rhian,
May I direct your query to Mr Pervs R Us Tpin, who I am sure will be able to assist you, you little minx!
Further to Q1, tiny would be an exaggeration
Q2 ...smoother than a baby's bum,
I hope the above fulfills your quest for knowledge.

Rehab, Stud, Bon Vivant, International Lover, World Traveller, Casual Hero, Soldier of Fortune, philosopher and all round good egg.

Wars fought, Tigers Tamed, Revolutions started, Alligators castrated, Bars emptied, Uprising quelled, Virgins converted, Orgies organised and Computers verified.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

20-01-2017, 07:06 PM

Dear Mr. Eggs R Us,
I am afraid you are giving us serious cause for concern regarding your multiple qualifications.

I feel obliged to contact Mr. Dom Littlewood of Rogue Traders fame, to investigate your company on our behalf, and thought it only reasonable to inform you of this first.

I can well imagine you taming tigers, castrating alligators, quelling uprisings, and possibly even organising orgies, but serious doubts have been raised about the "Stud" qualification claim and I would be obliged if you would clarify this and provide a copy of your Certificate along with date of qualifying. Anything pre-1980 will be regarded as obsolete and would require updating.
Any photocopies of Customer Recommendations would also be appreciated, and these can be sent to Ms. Rhian, Apricot, Ms Apricot and myself at "Pickle Your Walnuts Cottage" if you prefer.

We await your references with anticipation.

Ms Mups
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

20-01-2017, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
My mind boggled like it has never boggled before Apricot.
Mr. Tpin is soooooo inventive and agile.
Stone me Mups , aint it the truth.
I don"t think we should share with the OFFS though ,they are very sensitive. Might bring on an attack of the vapours.

Page 7 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top