Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 09:05 AM

Pet Hates, Whats Yours.?

I have various ones when ever the mood takes me.
But my present one is courier company's..

Being an ex courier for various companys I know their job is a hard task so really its not a dig at the guys that deliver they are only doing what they are trained to do.

I started writing my name and address at around 4yrs old all my life I have always prided myself on my writing. Always corrected my kids if I thought their homewwork writing was shoddy and made them rewrite things.
So you can imagine my present hate when I get a delivery and I am asked to sign a screen with a bit of plastic or even my finger nail and it is unreadable. I said to the guy yesterday that oneday somebody is going to come to my door with a parcel and ask me to sign with a pen on the paper and I won't have any idea what he is on about.
It is really irritating the hell out of me.
The big joke just over a week ago was that I got talking to the local Parcel Force guy and asked him sorry begged him to leave my parcels in my cupboard if I am not in.
He said that he could not because he had to have a signature,then he commenced to deliver the parcel to me that he had came to do and he produced one of those small screens and asked me to sign with my finger.lol I merely pointed out how stupid his excuse was about not leaving my parcels in the cupboard and showed him that he had just handed over a parcel for a signature that was unreadable.
He saw my point and he has agreed to leave things in my cupboard in future.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 09:07 AM

Re: Pet Hates, Whats Yours.?

At this minute silly American ' hacks' -I think they mean tips that are always coming up on my computer .
Are these people totally obsessed with cleaning and making silly craft rubbish ?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 09:14 AM

My pet hate has got to be all the phone calls I get from people with an Indian accent.
It always seems to be when I'm getting ready to go out or cooking dinner.

What DO they want me for I wonder?
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 09:18 AM

TV adverts flipping annoying . I always press the mute .
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 09:20 AM

People in supermarkets that insist on walking two or three abreast at a snails pace. Often elderly although almost all of them are probably younger than me. Ooh it makes me mad!!!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 09:48 AM

My pet hate is old farts constantly whinging and complaining on My one and only Social Site
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 10:07 AM

Trump!
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 10:19 AM

I don't think my pet hates anything.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 10:19 AM

Idiots trying to sell chipboard storage boxes with doors for the room you do the cooking in (I'm not going to say the word) online.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2017, 10:25 AM

Pens that don't work! I fling them across the room in disgust!
Motorists who don't acknowledge you when you give way to them whilst driving.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top