Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 07:45 PM

Re: Carrie Symonds

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What has that got to do with Boris he’s not a Muslim ?
Because you were on about increased population and those who don't believe in birth control are the main causes of that increase.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 08:18 PM

Boris clearly doesn’t either !
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 08:52 PM

Just look at the state of him. I don't want to see that crappy shirt and his cold sore. He needs a good woman.

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 08:54 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Symonds.html

Speaking on his regular 'Moggcast' for the ConservativeHome website, Mr Rees-Mogg said the off-record barbs at Ms Symonds were 'ungentlemanly'.

Mr Rees-Mogg admitted he was 'a terrible humbug' because he had not thought the same way when Tony Blair's wife was targeted.

'I am embarrassed to say when this was done to Mrs Blair, I thought it all perfectly fine because it was good political stuff,' he said.

'When it is done to Carrie, I think it is disgraceful. And having thought it through, I think it was disgraceful when it was done to Mrs Blair.

'Inevitably senior politicians have spouses and partners, and those people get attacked when people are too cowardly to attack the principal.'

Mr Rees-Mogg said it was 'ridiculous' to claim Mr Johnson is being 'manipulated' by anyone.

'I think people constantly make this mistake about the Prime Minister, they think that he will follow his advisers,' he said.
Backpeddling to save face, methinks.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 09:02 PM

Seriously, if he's aiming to procreate an entire football team by different mothers does it matter?

But ... it's not a good look for him right now.
He's always been a procrastinator and ditherer and incapable of making decisions ...... and whether it's Cummings or Carrie the infighting around him looks bad. Too much bitching and bickering.
It's make him look a dithering nit. Dependent on a young woman who has mastered the 'frump' look at a tender age and can't resist sticking in her oar.

The only reason I hold fire is that he's having to cope with unprecedented problems with Brexit and a pandemic. I don't know whether to feel sorry for him and pat his head or just wash behind his ears for him.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
She's becoming the target for hate in place of Meghan Markle. None of the articles presented about her can be verified by a reliable source.

No one hates the girl how can you hate someone you don’t know ?
She has obviously p^^^^^ off the papers in some way .
It doesn’t mean that everyone hates her .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

18-11-2020, 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
So what? One of my ex son-in-law's has sprogs dotted all over the town and I began to wonder if his daughter (my granddaughter), would inadvertently start a relationship with one of them. It was like Russian Roulette.
It’s nothing to be proud of that’s what
‘Sprogs ‘ are people too they have to live down a sexually incontinent father .
People are quick enough to blame religion or men in third world countries .What about first world blokes that just like to put it around ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 01:43 AM

I totally agree. It's a clickbait non story. Not surprising that there might be personality clashes living in such a weird situation.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 09:56 AM

Are we looking at a different thread?
What else is this entire thread about if not hate?

It's not a case of "p^^^^^ off the papers", it's a case that she is an easy and available target and nothing more.
Other than that she is engaged to Boris & has a child with him, pretty much nothing in the meeja that you read is fact; it is all opinion.
All of it.

But you're right in that it doesn't mean everyone hates her.
Like myself, we don't know her.
Reasonable intelligent people keep an open mind until facts enable a logical argument.

For once I agree with AnnieS above; it is indeed a clickbait non-story.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 10:50 AM

if I were her I would lay low for a while ....the knives are out and they have to pick on someone to sell papers. I feel sorry for her.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top