Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 07:42 AM

Monday good morning

Morning everyone, looking a bit brighter here today, but light showers again later they say..

Tesco for us first thing, then I'll be making chicken tagine for lunch but no other plans apart from pottering in the garden.

Have a pleasant day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 07:47 AM

Re: Monday good morning

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

The forecast here has changed, 4 hours of hail forecast later.

Nothing at all planned for today.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:01 AM

Good morning everyone! Cool and cloudy here. Shops and post office on the agenda today, and out & about with the dog. Hoping the sun makes an appearance. Have a lovey day everybody
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:05 AM

Morning all.

Nothing more exciting than for me to try and finish a library book that is due back tomorrow. As it has a reserve I can’t renew.

Might do another roast dinner.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:06 AM

Just back frolm Tescos with Sue with a fortnights shopping. managed to miss the rain showers
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

24-05-2021, 08:12 AM

Good morning from a grey, rainy and overcast Sweden.

My gardening plans for today went out of the window with the rain. I don’t have any intentions of crawling around in the flower beds getting a muddy bum. Yes, believe it or not I do all my own gardening. Also time for another trip to the garden centre to get some tomato and cucumber plants for my little greenhouse.

My girlfriend and I are taking my mum who is blind and deaf to do her weekly shopping so we’ll make a detour past the garden centre before we all come back home for lunch.

If the rain continues the three of us will have a quiet afternoon indoors before we take my mum back to her place.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, take care and stay safe and well.
God bless.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:30 AM

Good morning - Deceptive weather out there. It looks good enough at the moment to ride along to the allotment and start building another compost pen. Also replace the sides of the asparagus bed. All the original constructions have gone rotten.

However, it's clouding over as I write.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:30 AM

Morning all, well the sun's out at the moment, but showers are predicted so we shall see.

Not a lot planned. May pop round to my daughter's with some Nesquick while she's at work and make some strawberry yoghurt lollies with her surfeit of yoghurt. That's if I can find room in her freezer, which is nearly always stuffed to the rafters. If not, I'll bring some of her yoghurt home and do it here.

Other than that, I'll just go where the day leads me.

Have a good Monday whatever your plans
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 08:39 AM

Good morning everybody.

A busy day of housework and pre-decorating preparations ahead; I've sunk a few electrical back-boxes into the solid walls in son's bedroom & done first-fill so the walls need sanding and possibly more filler to bring the surrounding walls level before a base coat of paint goes on, then I've the radiator shelf to remove and a new slimmer model to fit or maybe the built-in desk to remove or perhaps the shelf brackets to mark and drill ...... oh decisions!

Enjoy your day, everybody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top