Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 05:58 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone, a much better start here with clear blue sky with bright sunshine and light breeze, you would even dare to think it could be May...

A fine few days ahead they say so I must try and catch up in the garden, as every weed known to man seems to have got a foothold at the expense of everything else. Time to get stuck in finally methinks..

Have a pleasant day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 06:05 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

I.opened my curtains this morning and I was dazzled by how green everything is....all the rain then a bright day it looks so green....as you say Barry the weeds have gone mad too. I have a free day today so I might spend it in the garden

Have a great day all
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

27-05-2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning everyone

It's another grey, windy, rainy day here in Sweden, but at least the garden looks very lush and green.

Today will be another indoors day, an opportunity for us to get started on some serious spring cleaning.

The furthest afield we'll be going will be our frequent visits to the front porch for "fresh air".

Weather forecast is for better weather tomorrow and over the weekend so hopefully I'll be able to get started on levelling and oiling the wooden deck at the back of the house.

Have a great day whatever your plans are.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 07:08 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Cool and cloudy here - but no rain.

Lots of housework to catch up with ... later!

Stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 07:34 AM

Good morning everyone. Cloudy and stuffy here - and will likely rain later. Food shopping and general faffing about I think - nothing too strenuous. Have a lovely day
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 08:11 AM

Hi

A lovely start to the day, blue skies and warming up.

Lots of boring things to do, but will an hour or so outside.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 08:12 AM

Good morning everybody on what is at last a sunny, mild morning.

Which probably equates to more mowing later, after I've sanded down some filler and splashed a little primer paint around.

Enjoy your day, folks.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 08:21 AM

Good morning - Better weather at last! I'll be off to the allotment this morning but I think much of the time will be spent looking over and admiring my friend's new e-bike. She lives a fair way from the allotment and has always driven a car there. The plan is to sometimes ride the distance now.

I'm going to sort out the front garden this afternoon.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 08:30 AM

Morning all, what a lovely sunny start to the day, so overdue! It looks as if it'll be fine for a few days now, so hoping the kids will have a decent half term break next week.

Well, with the weather being so good I'm expecting Mr B to suggest we get in the car and go out for a drive somewhere far afield. He does get the fidgets having to stay in all the time!

Hope you all enjoy your day in the sunshine (with apologies to those who haven't got good weather today )
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 08:54 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day. take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top