Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:13 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Morning all

It's a beautiful morning here in Yorkshire, 15C already at 7.07am. It's to reach a temperature of 24c and I'm feeling so cheerful, the sun always cheers me up.

I'm in for a busy day, (I have a week off work), starting with meeting a friend for coffee at 10am, we haven't had a catch up for a while, i'm really looking forward to meeting up.

12 noon I'll drop a fish off for my Dad, he loves his Saturday and Wednesday fish from Mother Hubbards.

Then 12.30 I'm meeting up with my friend Michelle for lunch, she's just come back from a weekend away at the Motor Home Rally so she can tell me all about it.

This afternoon I'll go back to my Dads as I like to spend time with him and I will only see him for a few minutes when I take his fish.

This evening I'm thinking of going to see Cruella at the Cinema with my husband.

On return from there I'll be going into the crafting zone with my new Cricut before watching a little TV and heading off to Bed.

Phew I feel tired now just thinking about my busy day LOL.

Hope all have a lovely day too.

Laters
Lion Queen
x
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

good morning all, bright sunny and warm start to the day, even had my porridge outside, plan B day methinks
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Good morning everyone! Humid this morning with definite rain forecast. Going to the allotment for a couple of hours, but mostly waiting in for a delivery that should have come yesterday but didn't as they went to the wrong address (!). Have a lovely day everybody
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 07:54 AM

Good morning - Another sunny and warm day that I hope will last. More to do on the allotment. It's a nice place to be. A mixture of cultivated ground and wildness. I'd miss it if I couldn't do it for any reason. A walk this afternoon most likely.
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

09-06-2021, 07:57 AM

Good morning, another day, another project!

Nice and sunny here. ☀️
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:02 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Going to be a real scorcher today. Meeting a friend and going shopping. She is planning a week-end break at Nidd Hall in August - to see Anton DuBeke (yuk!) which, naturally, means she has to have all new clothes - so we are doing a raid on Bon Marche, Peacocks, and Edinburgh Woolen Mill. Hopefully the expedition will include lunch somewhere.

Have a fun day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:18 AM

Good morning all, Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:21 AM

Morning all.

ST, yes, I feel that way about him. I have a forum/Top Gear friend who almost swoons every time she mentions his name! Glad everyone has their own taste.

I’m in the garden, eating breakfast. No loud music, as yet, but suppose there’s time for that. I will go off to town this morning, things I have to do/buy/collect.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:32 AM

Morning everyone, going to be hot here too, looks like another day to find a shady spot in the garden with a book after a few morning chores.

Enjoy your day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2021, 08:41 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm having a hearing test today.

I thought it might be better than buying a 'sound bar' for the TV.

No other plans other than get stuck in to some garden jobs & cook a chicken dinner for tonight.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top