Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 06:14 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Mornin Geezers, "Right Now" keeping pests at bay is one thing, just try keeping a bloke off Ebay is quite a different matter. Went to the Mini showroom with the wife yesterday, funny thing, it looked the same size as any other showroom I've seen, got to help my Son today with his vehicle procurement problems, so, later on yuz other Geezers will have to prevent a Maelstrom in here.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:06 AM

Morning spotty and other geezers. I'm back to work today so please keep those verminesses out of here. Ta!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's a good chap. Off you go.
Don't forget to brush your teeth.

That's it then Pixie, looks like we've done it again, they've all gone.
Success to the ladies once again.

I'll pour us a nightcap.
Poor fellas, they just can't keep up the pace can they?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone! Two males down and one to go - should be an easy task keeping him busy in the garden and out of our hair for the day.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 07:57 AM

good morning and yes i'm keeping out of your hair, could be yuk in there, geezer's hair is neat and tidy
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-06-2021, 08:08 AM

Mr Macy, males keep their hair neat and tidy because they don't really know what else to do with it. A ladies hair is a veritable crown of glory, a masterpiece of style and flow. Unless its short, of course.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 09:50 AM

give up the cigars pix m8
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Mr Macy, males keep their hair neat and tidy because they don't really know what else to do with it. A ladies hair is a veritable crown of glory, a masterpiece of style and flow. Unless its short, of course.

So true, Pixie.
Personally I'm glad they only have a short back and sides, else they'd be preening all day.

Good morning Lasters, on this glorious sunny day.
You chaps get ready to fan us and bring us cool drinks if we get too hot, won't you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Morning spotty and other geezers. I'm back to work today so please keep those verminesses out of here. Ta!

Splendid.

That's all I have to say about that.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So true, Pixie.
Personally I'm glad they only have a short back and sides, else they'd be preening all day.

Good morning Lasters, on this glorious sunny day.
You chaps get ready to fan us and bring us cool drinks if we get too hot, won't you.
One cool drink coming right up.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top