Join for free
Page 2 of 40 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 06:46 PM

Re: What I've been up to

Hi Cate, as everyone here says, sorry to hear of your hubby's diagnosis and your own injury and op. What a horrible time you are having!

Take care, do as you're told (not that I do!) and heed any advice given for your recovery.

My best wishes to you both.

xx
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 06:48 PM

Cate what a horrid thing to happen particularly at time when you have the news about your husband to worry about

I hope your hip isn't too painful and that you recover soon...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 07:19 PM

What a nightmare you are going through at the moment Cate I sincerely hope you cope alright with any discomfort, the important thing is to do only what your doctor or any medical staff advise you to. You have to think of yourself now ..... the sooner you are better, then you can fully concentrate on your husband again.

*Hugs* to you both...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 07:28 PM

Sorry you're having more than your share of bad luck Cate, I hope you get well quickly, all my best wishes to you and your chap, take care.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 10:32 PM

Cate, I'm so sorry to hear of this latest news. What rotten luck for you.
I can only endorse what others have said - do as you're told
Please try and keep us posted on your progress, if you can.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 12:21 AM

Oh dear Cate, it never rains but it pours as they say. I know so many people who are having a really rotten start to 2014.
I do hope you make a speedy recovery. Keep you chin up!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 12:39 AM

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband's illness & now your fall as well. It must be painful. Hopefully you'll both receive good care. Again, my sympathies.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Sorry to hear of your problems Cate, my best wishes to you on a speedy recovery.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 05:10 PM

Thank you lovely people for your kind words of encouragement. We are coping and I am managing, I have my little 'pickup tool' which I think is now going to be a permanent resident in this house. I take a lot of medication at night so not too many sleepless nights. I am so looking forward to having a proper shower, going ta ta's in the car, and doing a host of stuff we tend to take for granted.

Hubs is doing well, he is my hero and we are keeping cheerful and very positive. We have a lady coming into clean and launder and a district nurse comes in every day to check my staples and wound. It is getting quite spring like and that can't be bad.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 05:15 PM

You sound like a very positive person & that can do wonders for the state of your physical health. I hope your husband can keep a positive outlook as well. I wish I was more like that & sure admire people who are. All the best to you & your husband ����

Page 2 of 40 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top