Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 11:49 AM

Just gotta know !

THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE ITCHING QUESTIONS - YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW THE ANSWER TO.....
I may sound like a right idiot here - but I have to take me chances.... When I see a picture of the 'White House' - one day it has a 'dome' - the next time 'no dome'... Whats that all about ... Is it me, seeing things that are there - or, not there.....?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 12:49 PM

Re: Just gotta know !

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE ITCHING QUESTIONS - YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW THE ANSWER TO.....
I may sound like a right idiot here - but I have to take me chances.... When I see a picture of the 'White House' - one day it has a 'dome' - the next time 'no dome'... Whats that all about ... Is it me, seeing things that are there - or, not there.....?
It's you... You are muddling up two buildings. Think 10 Downing St and Parliament House (except in America)
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:07 PM

What is the meaning of life ?

'0)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Baggy -
Bruce.....Thought it was 'me' - afterall why would the dome - retract
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:55 PM

Why don't Red Indians have beards or moustaches in western films?, do they shave everyday? if so with what, a knife?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

05-03-2013, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Why don't Red Indians have beards or moustaches in western films?, do they shave everyday? if so with what, a knife?
Yes Jem, paul and meself often wondered this, we have a few photographs of our heroes, no beards or moustache. So, the answer is - their diet, Saw Palmetto in fact. For some reason, it discourages facial hair, a lot of ladies buy it here for that reason. And yet, the Native Americans had fab hair, men and women. So a bit odd, but thats the truth of it.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
What is the meaning of life ?

'0)
There you go Baggy - everything you ever wanted to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ulXNk-bmo
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 02:21 PM

Ah thankyou ...I shall go to bed a wiser women tonight ;0)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Yes Jem, paul and meself often wondered this, we have a few photographs of our heroes, no beards or moustache. So, the answer is - their diet, Saw Palmetto in fact. For some reason, it discourages facial hair, a lot of ladies buy it here for that reason. And yet, the Native Americans had fab hair, men and women. So a bit odd, but thats the truth of it.
Thanks for that answer Pats, you are the first person to answer that for me, it had baffled me for years and nobody could give me a sensible answer, well done!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 02:38 PM

Can I have two burning questions please :-

Is Elvis really dead ?

and

What law of physics determines that if I drop my breakfast toast on the floor it always ends up buttered side down?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top