Join for free
Page 11 of 102 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 > Last »
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:04 PM

Re: Chinwaggers

Joe, i think a strong brandy would make me cough, and alcohol disturbs my nights sleep..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Joe, i think a strong brandy would make me cough, and alcohol disturbs my nights sleep..
Not if you drink enough of it Valerie darlin'
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
Hi Jood

There's a thread on Forum help which tells you how to get rid of the e mails. I followed it and now I'm e mail free.

Joy xx
Joy I am glad that don't say get rid of the males
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Joy I am glad that don't say get rid of the males
lol!!! Oooooooooh Nooooo I like my mails/males
Nice to meet you Wrinkly.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:28 PM

I just took dogs for a pee and there is a loverly smily face moon out there ... came back and told hubby... There is a loverly smiley face moon out there ... his reply .... Where ? ... So I said in the sky as I couldnt think of a better reply.... he lifts his head off his cushion looks at me and says are you taking the pee? ...... he wanted to know north soutth east or west ...Now what kind of question is that to ask me ... Im lucky to find my wayout of a paper bag.... MEN !!!!
joodyanne
Bendigo, Victoria
joodyanne is female  joodyanne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 10:30 PM

Yes, men, no baggage lol

He must have been teasing you!

I hope you are all enjoying your last bit of coldness up there, as we will be getting it soon (though I hope we get some lovely autumn days first)

I'm so over the very hot weather we've had, but the milder days are very pleasant.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
I just took dogs for a pee and there is a loverly smily face moon out there ... came back and told hubby... There is a loverly smiley face moon out there ... his reply .... Where ? ... So I said in the sky as I couldnt think of a better reply.... he lifts his head off his cushion looks at me and says are you taking the pee? ...... he wanted to know north soutth east or west ...Now what kind of question is that to ask me ... Im lucky to find my wayout of a paper bag.... MEN !!!!
Baggy darlin' there are some of us who would know the answer to that question. As a junior officer cadet in the Merchant Navy, I had to learn a lot about navigation, using a sextant, charts and a set of compasses (as well as a compass binnacle).
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 10:45 PM

I have been having snow and -3 for a few days now cant wait for the summer ....

UJ your such a clever cloggs ,,,, Im lucky to work out left from right on most days
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 11:14 PM

Which is left? I feel for my wedding ring lol. I knew there had to be a reason I got married
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 12:23 AM

lol!! I know where I'm going............with a little help from my Sat Nav. Mind you, it is always "re-calculating"

Page 11 of 102 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top