Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Titus
London
Titus is male  Titus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:58 AM

Re: Khazi Reading Material?

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Didn't see it but heard it discussed, briefly, on the radio.... have googled

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ows-photo.html
It looks hideous !
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 12:01 PM

Darn. Enough to give me the runs *snigger*.

Can't beat toilet humour .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 03:59 PM

I don't know how people can read in the loo
The thought of of makes me shudder, it is very unhygienic I wonder if if it is mainly 'a man thing'.

I go in the loo to do one thing then wash my hands thoroughly and come out again as quickly as possible, no lingering in there with books.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 04:51 PM

If I looked like Cheryl Cole I wouldn't deface even my bum!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The thought of of makes me shudder, it is very unhygienic I wonder if if it is mainly 'a man thing'.

I go in the loo to do one thing then wash my hands thoroughly and come out again as quickly as possible, no lingering in there with books.

Agree with that !!
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

What do you do then? Do you contemplate your navel or something? Oh, is this like a constipation thing where you have to concentrate on the job at hand ? I eat a hell of a lot of roughage here so I don't get that sort of thing at all .

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 05:09 PM

Do you take lessons at being uncooth - or is it natural for you ....
Something wrong somewhere .....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

27-08-2013, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Do you take lessons at being uncooth - or is it natural for you ....
Something wrong somewhere .....
I dunno. Trying to stay on topic ain't I .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
What do you do then? Do you contemplate your navel or something? Oh, is this like a constipation thing where you have to concentrate on the job at hand ? I eat a hell of a lot of roughage here so I don't get that sort of thing at all .

Mark I don't need to contemplate anything except perhaps for the briefest of moments a spider on the ceiling that needs removing .

I eat plenty of roughage too the whole point of which means you don't need to spend ages in the loo.

Why on earth would anyone loiter in the loo to read when they can sit a comfortable chair in pleasant surroundings with a glass or cup of something delicious.
The logic of sitting on a loo to read escapes me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 06:53 PM

I have to agree Meg, the only time I ever read in the loo was when we were kids and we had squares of newspaper hanging on the wall with string through one corner.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top