Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 07:14 PM

Re: Khazi Reading Material?

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I have to agree Meg, the only time I ever read in the loo was when we were kids and we had squares of newspaper hanging on the wall with string through one corner.
You were lucky Barry, we didn't have any light in our loo half way up the garden to read anything
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I eat plenty of roughage too the whole point of which means you don't need to spend ages in the loo.

Why on earth would anyone loiter in the loo to read when they can sit a comfortable chair in pleasant surroundings with a glass or cup of something delicious.
The logic of sitting on a loo to read escapes me.
It could be my diet is to blame as in too much roughage. I love going to the toilet and I also like to peruse some light reading whilst ensconced on said throne . I mean that Betterware mag got some amazing gadgets that I would otherwise have missed.

I think you are all missing out. One shouldn't rush these things but allow the body time to relax. I also dislike mental inactivity so I go prepared at all times. No flies on me *snigger*.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 08:09 PM

I'm afraid I never read in the Jacks, just do what I have to do and get out.
There is however one particular chap in my Local who spends a great deal of time in the toilet cubicle and woe betide anyone who gets a bad pint and has to make a dash for it. The regulars have him dubbed "The long Crapper" from the film with Peter Falks "The Brinks Job", he's a huge chap and nobody has yet plucked up the courage to ask him what he's up to in there, one hour is not unusual for him to be there.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 09:27 PM

As the tone has lowered considerably I have no qualms about posing this lavatorial quiz question.

Q What uncommon word means constipaTion.

CLUE there are 15 letters and the first and last ones are both "n"
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 09:56 PM

I'm not a loo loiterer either. Just do my business and vacate.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 10:22 PM

Before I accept that no one is interested in my question , here is the answer.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I don't know if thats 15 or not cos my eyes went blurred when I tried to count 'em.
Its time for my cocoa, & a pee. The first one of the night & not the last I submit.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:21 PM

Ah Robert, you didn't give much time for me to answer, when I first saw the question the wife wanted to look up something on this machine so I had to vacate, when I finally got on again there it was.
It certainly was a hard one wasn't it., sorry, it's the port again.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2013, 11:28 PM

What the heck are you geezers on about . I feel like your communication is a secret code or summit. Mind you I have attacked the S Comfort a bit hard tonight. Probably everyone appears to be in cohoots and collaborating against me come to think of it. Paranoia is a terrible affliction you know...
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

28-08-2013, 08:50 AM

Never mind chums, it could be much worse in PEORIA.

I am reminded about the public toilet attendant who was bemoaning the closing off toilets due to drugs use & cottaging & reminiscing about the old days

He said
"When someone comes in for a crap, nowadays , it's like a breath of fresh air"
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2013, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Never mind chums, it could be much worse in PEORIA.

I am reminded about the public toilet attendant who was bemoaning the closing off toilets due to drugs use & cottaging & reminiscing about the old days

He said
"When someone comes in for a crap, nowadays , it's like a breath of fresh air"

Superb ROBERT

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top