Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2013, 11:02 AM

Re: The 'feel' of Christmas

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
To be honest.
I am in the process of losing that Christmas feeling.

May look towards Benidorm in the coming years.
I think it happens to all of us sooner or later longfellow - I doubt the euphoric feeling for Christmas is indefinite for anyone if they're honest.

I know a couple of people who go off to Benidorm for Christmas and they wouldn't have it any other way! Whatever works for you is the right thing to do.
Angelfire
South, USA
Angelfire is female  Angelfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2013, 03:54 AM

Re: The 'feel' of Christmas

Christmas has never been about religion for me. I just enjoy being around the people I am close too. Even when I had never been married and had no children, I enjoyed Christmas. I am not in a relationship now, but I have my kids to spend Christmas with. I make a large meal, and yes, it is a lot of work, but I enjoy it nonetheless. I just feel so lucky because I have my kids and they want to spend Christmas with me.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top