Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
sandra
Bristol
sandra is female  sandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:28 PM

IF LIVING ALONE...what are your priorities

I live alone ...no one to answer to...lol...but sometimes cant seem to get my priorities right in the course of a day...want to use my time wisely...seem to be very busy...but look back over my day and havent achieved much...keep putting off the hard jobs for another day!! self motivation seems to be in short supply in my world lately...What are your priorities and are you generally happy with what you achieve in your day ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:39 PM

Re: IF LIVING ALONE...what are your priorities

Make a list and tick off as you go along, after a few days, the list will be completed and you can start again .......
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:40 PM

As for priorities, just getting through the day is an achievement .....
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:45 PM

My dog is my first priority,she needs to be let out in a morning ,fed and excersied.
When it seems like ive not done anything , i write a list of things to do the next day and tick them off as i go.

I see
Patsy as just said same ,two great minds hey Patsy
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:47 PM

Dont forget at our age we can please ourselves,just dont get in a rut .
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:48 PM

I can't imagine living alone. I never have. I suppose with statistics as they are, I may well find myself in that situation. Not sure how I will cope
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2014, 01:48 PM

[IMG]Patsy as just said same ,two great minds hey Patsy[/IMG] Quote Eliza

I think so .......
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 01:59 PM

Hi Sandra
My days don't always go as planned. I do make lists and love giving a tick to each task. I also make lists of projects (small and large) and saunter through them. Making time to relax is also good as is taking short breaks away.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-06-2014, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by venus ->
Hi Sandra
My days don't always go as planned. I do make lists and love giving a tick to each task. I also make lists of projects (small and large) and saunter through them. Making time to relax is also good as is taking short breaks away.
Perfect Venus - couldn't have put it better - well I didn't
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2014, 02:51 PM

I have but one Priority - FOOD!!!

Planning, preparing and cooking enough food to feed my frame throughout the day and ensuring that my 'larder' is well stocked enough.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top