Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Bluerose
London UK
Bluerose is female 

20-06-2014, 11:03 AM

Re: IF LIVING ALONE...what are your priorities

Originally Posted by sandra ->
Thats interesting...wonder what she would had said about me..I was born on the 7th Jan...I dont feel old and cant seem to relate to many people of my age ...who seem to accept They are now old !! ..Iwont accept it..have a good day !
Sandra,

I used to be into astrology. Think I might start a thread on that. Do you think others would be interested?

Of course, it would be for entertainment purposes only.
sandra
Bristol
sandra is female  sandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bluerose ->
Sandra,

I used to be into astrology. Think I might start a thread on that. Do you think others would be interested?

You could search through old threads ...to see if anyones done it before...or just try it... see what response you get...was going to start a thread about Facebook...but I searched the words- facebook- and its already been quite extensivley covered...if you do try it I would be interested to see what response you get...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 01:05 PM

Sandra,

I've been here a good while and don't recall a thread on Astrology - I used to do Astrology charts too - phew it was hard work and very complicated but got there and found it very interesting ......
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2014, 01:08 PM

Sandra,

I'd certainly be interested Sandra!
Bluerose
London UK
Bluerose is female 

20-06-2014, 04:34 PM

Okay. Thanks for the interest. I’ll do a quick refresher course to see what might be of the most interest.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by sandra ->
You could search through old threads ...to see if anyones done it before...or just try it... see what response you get...was going to start a thread about Facebook...but I searched the words- facebook- and its already been quite extensivley covered...if you do try it I would be interested to see what response you get...
You mustn't mention the F word on this site.
Bluerose
London UK
Bluerose is female 

21-06-2014, 01:22 PM

Why? Bruce.

I don’t bother with it much myself but my daughter lost her house keys and a friend text her that there was someone trying to find out who had lost some keys, mentioning the name of the road where they were found. And she got her keys back. I think I just became a new fan of F……
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 01:26 PM

Ooops -wrong thread !
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 02:13 PM

Why? Bruce.
It was discussed a lot when I first joined this site but basically boils down to the fact that they are rivals.

I am a fan of the site who's name we do not mention BTW so it is not my rule.
sandra
Bristol
sandra is female  sandra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I'd certainly be interested Sandra!
I didn't say I was interested in astrology it was someone else ... Quotes have got a bi muddled.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top