Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 04:57 PM

Re: What are you a member of?

Thinking about toast, perhaps we should also have a CAICRHB campaign - Campaign Against Ice Cold Rock Hard Butter which you can never spread on the cold (or even hot) toast...
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Thinking about toast, perhaps we should also have a CAICRHB campaign - Campaign Against Ice Cold Rock Hard Butter which you can never spread on the cold (or even hot) toast...
I'll join.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
I'll join.
You would be very welcome, VM. I'll just work out the membership fee before I go and make another loaf of bread to toast...
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Find Hairy Androgenous Soulmate?
I like that better than Facial Hair Appreciation Society!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2015, 11:38 PM

I'm with the Midlands branch of Mustava's Anonymus.
Anyone is welcome who feels a 'must have' coming on.
Must have another biscuit, must have a glass of wine, must have a moan . .
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 03:49 AM

I realise that this was a pretty tongue in cheek thread, with tongue in cheek replies, but my response is this.

I'm a member of the World Wildlife Fund and a couple of years ago I "adopted" a Bengal tiger by the name of Kamrita. Out of my pension I pay £8 per month toward her upkeep and hopefully she won't become yet another animal who may become extinct in just a few years, as so many other creatures of this earth are in serious danger of becoming extinct, mainly because of human intervention.

If anybody can pay just a few quid a month towards animals who are on their way to extinction, then please think about it.

Even the smallest contribution can help these animals to survive. If you need to know which animals are in danger of extinction, please look it up, and you'll be shocked at how many there are.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 09:56 AM

That's a heartening post Mollie, it's so depressing what humans have caused to happen here on the earth. Well done to you for caring.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm with the Midlands branch of Mustava's Anonymus.
Anyone is welcome who feels a 'must have' coming on.
Must have another biscuit, must have a glass of wine, must have a moan . .
I'll join that Mups, just as soon as I get back from the fridge, mustav another can of Guinness first.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2015, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
I might try that exercise VM

Adopted horses Tiffany wow !!

Pats thought you might be, I was too once !

I don't actually get them, I pay so much a year & they stay at the horse rescue centre. I get up dates on how they are doing.
One I had last year has been taken off the adoption register because, & this is brilliant, she can now be re-homed.
Sadly, the first one I adopted years ago, died, of old age I am glad to say. I adopt two a year.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

28-02-2015, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I realise that this was a pretty tongue in cheek thread, with tongue in cheek replies, but my response is this.

I'm a member of the World Wildlife Fund and a couple of years ago I "adopted" a Bengal tiger by the name of Kamrita. Out of my pension I pay £8 per month toward her upkeep and hopefully she won't become yet another animal who may become extinct in just a few years, as so many other creatures of this earth are in serious danger of becoming extinct, mainly because of human intervention.

If anybody can pay just a few quid a month towards animals who are on their way to extinction, then please think about it.

Even the smallest contribution can help these animals to survive. If you need to know which animals are in danger of extinction, please look it up, and you'll be shocked at how many there are.
My username is indicative of the creatures I support…And tthere are others too. I so agree with you, Mollie.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top